Remedial classes

I was waiting for Bakugo and Todoroki at the entrance to the remedial classes, they finally got there, with deflated All Might. We walk in, and All Might goes up to the stadium, and we just keep walking, and we walk into some students from Shiketsu, including Inasa, Camie, and Shishikura. From everything that Shishikura is just watching, Camie talks weird and Todoroki hates Inasa and Inasa is forcing himself to be friends with him.

" Are you guys done here? Can we go?" I question. Shishikura rolls his eyes, Bakugo and Todoroki just go ahead of me.

" I'll take that as a yes," I say and follow them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Mic is done explaining everything a bunch of elementary schoolers rush in, along with their teacher. What I gather from the first few minutes, these kids are really stubborn, they turned down Inasa's friendship request. I sigh. " Guys, let me try if all of you can't do this, then I have to give it a shot." I say.

" You're being really cocky," Bakugo mutters.

" Says you." I shot back.

I go up to the kids. " You guys want to be hero's right? Then you can't do this, heroes have to be kind, they can't go around wanting to fight other heroes." I tell them.

" How can you say that? Aren't you a villain?" One kid questions from the back of all of them. I clench my fist being overcome with anger, for just a second, and then I unclenched my fist, and walk back.

" What happened? They didn't even do anything." Inasa says.

" Just some stuff they said," I say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a whole lotta those kids being annoying, we finally figured out a plan. After Todoroki makes an ice slide I use my fire to light up the hoops one of them threw, Camie uses her illusions to create the sky into the northern lights. Inasa makes a bunch of wind, making it like a theme park ride, and Bakugo, well he just gave their 'leader' some advice. I cross my arms and turn to their teacher. " Ma'am we've calmed them down, and they won't be hard to teach anymore, but the rest is up to you," I tell her. The kids leave not as crazy as they were before, more organized and they listened to their teacher instead of just stampeding out. " I think we did good." I say.

We were outside and I was feeling as if all my strength was just drained. " By the way, Moon what did those kids say, that made you turn away from them?" Todoroki asks.

" I said that if they wanted to be hero's they can't just walk around being mean to other hero's, and their leader asked if I was a villain." I say.

" In class 1-A's eyes you aren't a villain, you just don't want to be a hero." Todoroki comforts.

" Thanks, now I just have to fight someone that's probably stronger than me."