True power

I watch as the warehouse lights on fire, fire is so pretty. " This was fun, but I gotta go," I say, and disappear, reappearing in the cell room.

" Morning everyone!" I say, with my fake cheerfulness.

They all stir and Bakugo yells: " What the hell it's 4:00 a.m!"

" Oh, oops, I'll be right back, and when I come back I'll bring you guys some breakfast," I say, turning and disappearing and then reappearing in Todoroki's dorm room. The purple mist envelopes both of us, and we appear in the cells, I throw Todoroki into a random cell.

" Oh yeah, breakfast time, and if I hear a single complaint, they're losing some blood," I say with a fake smile. I hum as I cook bacon and eggs, along with some pancakes because why not? I put my earbuds in, and turn on my nightcore playlist.

(this is probs the best nightcore song ever)

I hum the song while I put the food on plates and give them out. " Moon, why are you doing this?" Midoriya asks.

" The hero's never come, that's why," I answer. Suddenly my phone rings, I look at the caller ID.

I pick up. " What do you want?" I ask.

" We have a meeting if you could be bothered to come, we would really appreciate it." A raspy, scratchy voice says.

" Sure I would love to come, just give me a sec," I say.

I disappear and reappear, in the League of villains meeting room. " Moon, you came," Shigaraki says, his words coated with sarcasm. I look down and see everyone in their seats.

Before Shigaraki can say anything I interrupt. "I have a question, why is Spinner here? I mean we're not here to fulfill stains wishes."

Shigaraki shoots me a nasty glare. " Yes, we are, now If no one has any more questions we can begin," Shigaraki says.

                                                          ***

It's the end of the meeting and I'm bored out of my mind. It's still 6:30 which means most of the 1-A kids will be sleeping, means I can take some more of them. I disappear and reappear in Tsu's room. The purple mist envelopes both of us and we appear in Sato's room. The mist envelopes all three of us and we appear in the cell rooms. I put Tsu and Sato into their cells. I look and see that all of them were asleep. A flame appears in my hand and I cut myself, dropping some blood into the fire. The fire sizzled for a second, and then a firey version of me appeared.

Midoriya POV

I wake up after hearing a loud sizzling sound, and I see a fiery version of Moon, right across from her.  The fiery version of Moon says. " Moon, can I kill them? After all, fire is so pretty, and you agree right? along with blood."

" Fire, shut up, and no, and please try not to touch Water." Moon answers. Moon surrounds her hand in the water and drops her blood in, then a watery version of Moon steps out. Moon does this same thing with some dirt and air. When she's done there is a fiery version of Moon a watery version of Moon, an earth-like version of Moon, and a breezy version of her. Moon coughed up some blood, and I resist trying to help her if she sees me she'll probably pull all of those versions of her back into herself. Her fire version and water version accidentally touch each other.

" Water, that hurts, why'd you touch me?" The fire version asks.

" I didn't touch you on purpose." The water version argues. And then a full-blown argument breaks out between them.