CHAPTER 13

"Okay, you both can proceed." She gives her back to Zeus and Hades.

I am confused as to what they will do till they both walk up to me and their pupils start flashing with both of them looking me dead in the eye.

They do so for a few seconds, okay, this is so weird. I look away and they honestly look shocked. What were they expecting? I'd confess my undying love for them?

"Okay..." Hades breaths sounding unsure and Zeus just has his face all scrunched up.

"Try changing. Gabriella, try not to be scared" the lady says again. What's that supposed to mean?

They hesitate it for a moment and then Zeus's eyes turn a complete blue just as his body starts changing. His hair becomes white and extremely long, his previous outfit becomes a gladiator robe.

A leaf-like gold crown appears on his head and gold bracelets, I think, appear on his arms. His arms become more masculine and so does the rest of his body, drool.

I'm too busy admiring his body that I don't notice his face changing as well till he coughs. Whoa papa, can I get married now?

He has glaring blue eyes that look so stormy or more like a lot is going on in there; if that makes any sense. I swear his jaw looks like they can cut diamonds. He has this whole daddy I'd like to fuck look working for him, asides from that, I don't see what's so scary.

I am still trying to wrap my mind around that when Hades' eyes turn a complete red, which, mind you, is scary as hell! His body does the same thing Zeus's body did. Well, that wasn't scary.

As if he had heard my thoughts, his once short blue hair suddenly becomes a blue flame. His face changes in such a way that he has a sinister expression which is very different from the Hades I've seen and gotten used to.

His black jeans become a long, black, skirt-like bottom wrap and his black long sleeve shirt becomes a short sleeve shirt with a normal sleeve on one arm and, are those thorns on the other?

His scarf becomes a crown that wraps around his face, producing thorns towards the top of his head. An arm bracelet with a skull on it appears on his forearm and I never thought I'd say this but I want the old Hades back.

They both walk towards me again and it takes everything in me not to freaking run out this room. Yes, I am that scared and I don't scare easily so that's saying something.

They do the eye flashing thing again, really tired of seeing this. Nothing happens. I do feel a tingle but aside that, nothing.

After a few seconds, they flinch and both share confused looks.

"Em is something wrong?"

"This can't be possible, right?" Hades says looking to Zeus and obviously ignoring my question.

"Still here," Usually I'd demand attention but I am still pretty shaken up.

"The last time I saw something like this was with, no, this can't be possible," he more or less talks to himself. Why am I not surprised? The guy does take pleasure in ignoring me every chance he gets.

"Run other tests, bring the results to the office. Hades we need to talk." Zeus orders already walking out like he is being chased.

"We'll need a sample of your blood!" she rushes out just as his hand touches the door handle.

"Yours too, Hades." she adds looking to Hades.

They both bite their palms like a bunch of cannibals, gross! They let their blood drip into a plastic can the lady drops on the table.