CHAPTER 20

Dedicated to LittleVee for the support. Means a lot😊😊❤

Gaby's POV

RECAP

"You said you were going to give me a breakdown or something along those lines" I quickly remind him trying to steer this conversationn in a different direction.

"Oh yeah, where do I begin..."

"I think I should start with the floors and the supernaturals they hold, that okay?"

"Sure why not" I shrug because I could manage any info I can get.

"Okay, you've probably climbed the stairs so you should already know there are six floors" he pauses and lifts a brow in my direction. I nod and he continues.

"Okay so the werewolves and vampires are like the elite here and if you were any other supernatural, I would advise you to stay away from them, they can get quite...intense" I could tell he was just trying to put it nicely but I let it slide.

"You saw the names on the walls of each side right?" he again looks at me and I hurriedly gulp the water I had already downed.

"Yeah, artemis and arethena? I just assumed those are the ancestors like one lady in a weird office said." I say facing him and trying not to look at his juicy, juicy lips.

"Yeah they are and that should be Mrs Walsh, she can get quite messy" he snickers "Okay where was I?"

"Ancestors, aren't we going to be late for weaponry?"

"Oh, no, Ares and Athena switch between those two classes daily and it's Ares's day for weaponry but Aphrodite gave birth a while ago and refuses to do everything herself, so yeah, he's pretty much a baby sitter at the moment" he smiles and I laugh

"I can imagine the sight, would be so worth getting killed just to see it" I snicker and he joins in.

"Okay okay, the second floor belongs to all witches and wiccans which have four divisions and five ancestors. The medicine witches controlled by Apollo, time alterers controlled by Janus, potion makers contolled by Hypnos and lastly the traveller controlled by hermes, male messenger of the gods and I'm sure you've met Iris" he adds giving me that questioning look again.

"Tall brunette with the best cheekbones, a killer's face and an angel's voice and smile, yes"

"You forgot totally smashable bod-" he didn't get to finish his statement because I smacked him upside the head

"She's old enough to birth two of you, if not more" I tell him and laugh when he scrunches his brows and looks like he wants to kill me for reminding him.

"I'd get you back for this. Anyways, that brings us to the third floor. That holds the mermaids, mermen and sirens. The mers as we call them, are controlled by Poseidon and can transform to their true form in any kind of water but it is totally their choice unlike the sirens that need salt water and have no control over their transformations," he takes a breath. Yes, i would be tired if I had to explain all of these to someone too.

"The sirens have three colonies though, the celestial which is controlled by Zeus and I think have these glowy things on their sides, you'd probably see it because their change is painless compared to others so they change a lot. In their water, they're more human than animal, just in their thinking though because they appear like mermaids. Emm... the second is the generative run by Poseidon as well, their change is more painful and they come in twos, most times females" he pauses