CHAPTER 21

“You have no idea, that bitch was just too extra!”

“No don’t you dare, she was very pretty”

“Yes pretty without brains and let’s not forget totally self-righteous” To say I was surprised would be an understatement.

A day ago, no scratch that, few hours ago, this lady here didn’t want to be here and couldn’t stand the idea of being a supernatural and being here in general and now here she was chatting and arguing with a red head I assume to be her roommate and a brunette, probably her second roommate sitting in a corner just staring and sipping from a can.

“How dare you?!” the red head screeches and I am no longer surprised as to how they didn’t hear me shut the door behind me or see me slid on one of the beds, the red head’s I think because I remember the bed they are currently kneeling on being empty earlier and the other girl was on the other bed so...Yeah. I spoke too soon because the red head glances and notices me finally.

“Elena was the worse vampire in that series, just never compare her to Caroline again” she finishes looking to see what the red head looked at, “Oh hey Gaby, how was…”

“Physical training class idiot” I finish for her.

“Oh yeah that, how was that?”

“Meh, was… different. Are you going to introduce me to your friends” I push lifting a brow.

“Oh yeah, this is Jimena” she introduced the slightly chubby the red head “And this is Harmonica” she adds referring to the girl that has been in the corner watching them argue.

“Guys this is Gaby, my favourite idiot” she says and I roll my eyes.

“Hi” Harmonica meekly says “Hey, caroline or Elena?” the hazel eyed red head asks

“Oh don’t waste your time on this one, she likes bunny” Lena grunts lying on the bed which I assume is Jimena’s.

“Argh! Same with Harmy, I don’t get you guys to be honest” Jimena copies Lena’s motion.

“Are you guys going to that party on Saturday?”

“What party?”

“Defintely” Lena and I say at the same time.

“Just one of the weekend parties they have here, who did you say was hosting this one?” she turns to Harmonica.

“Emm… I’m not sure”

“Dante” they both say at the same time.

“Who?”

Jimena rests her elbows on the bed and her chin on her palms “Just this too good to be true vampire, Iswear his looks are to die for. Literally”

“Oh please his not all that .”
Harmonica mutter moving to pick a book from one of drawers of the desk besides her carefully laid bed.

“I swear Harmonica if you say that one more time I will shove that book down your throat”

She flinches and buries her head in the book The legend of the forgotten, I read.

I shake my head, “Sorry I plan to go see my aunt that day”

“You were? why?”

“Don’t you think its weird that she just I don’t know… tells us its safer here, with no offence” I say to the others in the room “all these people?”

“I do actually but I don’t want her to change her mind plus they’re really not that bad”

“They are still here” Jimena says from where she laid.