✩:3 - The Theory About the Pandemic:✩

Wednesday, August 18th, 2021

"I'm bored!" whined Penni, stretching the "o" as she spoke.

Sebastian sat down on the armchair next to her. "We all are."

"Let's play a game." Graham said.

"What kind of game?" Penni asked.

"A one word story game? You know, the one where each person in the group says one word and try to make a story?" Graham suggested.

Sebastian shrugged. "Sure, why not. I'll start. There."

"Once." Penni continued.

"Was." Graham added.

"A."

"Spider."

"Who."

"Liked."

"To."

"Eat."

"Bread."

"But."

"Hated."

"Eating."

"Bread."

(Fun fact: this happened to me when I was playing this game with my friends)

The two boys stared at Penni, who had said the last word. She simply shrugged and said, "Go on."

Graham sighed and continued. "The."

"Spider." Sebastian continued.

"Wanted." added Penni.

"To."

"Eat."

"Bread."

"But."

"Then."

"It."

"Remembered."

"That."

"It."

"Hated."

"Eating."

"Bread."

"What kind of game are you guys playing?" Leon, who was sitting on an armchair nearby the trio, asked.

"We're playing a one word story game." Penni explained. "We each say one word and make a story out of it. So far our story is about a spider who likes eating bread but hated eating bread."

Leon looked momentarily confused. "So... what's the moral of the story?"

"The moral of this story is that Penni cannot make a good story." Graham gave Penni an annoyed look.

Penni rolled her eyes. "I can indeed create a good story."

"Then how come our story is about a spider who likes eating bread but hates eating bread?"

"It's just a joke, for goodness sake!"

"Guys, calm down." Sebastian told his two friends.

Graham and Penni both crossed their arms and glared at each other.

After a short while, Graham suggested, "Let's do something else. I'm kinda bored." in an overly cheerful tone.

This nearly made Leon jump. "How is this possible? One moment you were annoyed at Penni, the next moment it's like you've forgotten the whole small argument!"

Graham grinned. "I have my ways."

"And we're just used to it." Penni added, shrugging.

"So what are we going to do now?" Sebastian asked.

Hey There Zodiacs, What's It Like In New York City?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें