✩:4 - Just A Bunch Of Morning Shenanigans:✩

Thursday, August 19th, 2021

Despite it only being the fourth day that the thirteen teenagers had spent with each other in the dorm, they had all gotten used to each other.

Which was why when the stuffed animal cult members decided to blast "Baby Shark" at 9am in the morning, nobody was surprised.

Candy let out a yawn as she walked into the living room. "What is the reasoning behind singing about sharks and why at 9 in the morning?"

"Number one, no reason, and number two, no reason as well." Penni replied.

"Besides, the song is catchy." Graham added.

"Exactly!" Avery exclaimed. "All together now! Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo-"

"Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo-" sang the rest of the cult members.

Candy let out an exasperated sigh just as Sydney walked into the living room.

"Good morning." She said absentmindedly, then stopped when she saw what the stuffed animal cult was doing. "What the actual f-"

"I don't know what they're doing." Candy told the raven haired girl.

Sydney took one last look at them, shrugged, and approached the kitchen, searching for a cup of water.

Amber and Levi both entered the living room at the same time. Amber paid no attention to the group of people dancing and singing to "Baby Shark", but it was quite obvious that she was annoyed.

Levi gave his sister a sharp glare. "I can't believe that the reason why my sleep got disturbed was because a cult of six group members decided to play 'Baby Shark' in the morning."

"Well believe it then," Cate retorted. "And besides, not all six of us are here. Sebastian went to the store this morning."

"I hope he's not going to go buy milk." Leon commented. "That would mean that he could potentially abandon us forever."

"Yeah," Penni agreed. "And cult members don't just abandon each other."

Levi sighed and shook his head, making his way to the kitchen and saying, "I honestly can't believe them." to Candy, Sydney, and Amber.

As "Baby Shark" died down, the members of the stuffed animal cult collapsed onto nearby couches or armchairs.

"It was fun while it lasted." Cate sighed. "I wonder when Sebastian's coming back-"

Just then, the sound of the door being unlocked was heard, and Sebastian sauntered in with a bag full of snacks.

"Guess who's back!" He exclaimed.

Just as Sebastian set the bag on the kitchen table, Graham and Penni ran over from the living room and tackled Sebastian in a hug.

Sebastian was momentarily confused. "Hey, uh, what's the matter?"

"Thank goodness you came back!" said Graham dramatically.

"We thought you were going to abandon us!" Penni fake-sobbed.

At the side of the room, Sydney rolled her eyes and said, "You guys are just too dramatic."

"That's what you say, you heartless woman!" Leon snapped.

Sydney pretended to make an offended gasp. "Excuse me? I have feelings too!"

And so another round of bickering between the two started just as Travis entered the room. When he saw Leon and Sydney bickering yet again, he rolled his eyes and tried to ignore them.