The Usual

"You know of the legends, do you not? Two brothers, one of Life and Creation while the other of Death and Destruction. Four beautiful young women, Maidens! They wielded the power of all 4 seasons. Surely you're heard of them?" A senile old man with faulty vision told a person in his store who had a cloak on with the hood up.

"I have old man." He told him in a calm smooth voice. "Have you heard the legend of the 3 eyed monster who stole the sky and lived in the deepest pits of the world?" He asked him, the old man had a confused look.

"I can't say I have." He responded with his arms crossed.

"Hehe Yeah, I can't say I've either." He reached into his pocket and pulled out some chips that seemed to be made of out bronze then placed them on the counter. He grabbed his newly bought bandages and a small trinket and quickly put them away, making sure to have is hood down.

"Well, do come back." He said waving his hand at the man who nodded and left into the night of the small village 'Odd bloke' the old man thought to himself.

Back with the cloaked man, he was walking out of the village and to the forest of Vale. This isn't some ordinary part of the Emerald Forest however. It's a rather dangerous and uncanny. The thicket more than enough to make even the brightest days seem like night. How knows what you'll find in such a forest, you'd best hope it's only grimm you come across. After walked for a few minutes the man stopped and took his hood off to reveal old worn-out bandages that looked to have had dark brown splatters on them. Keeping his head down he took them off and put on the new ones he bought and kept going along his way with his hood back up.

'5.. no 7..' The man opened his cloak to reveal he had only one arm with the other ending at his elbow, or what's left of it. Stopping he looked around to the trees and waited. Moving his head he dodged a knife then got down to dodge a kick. Using the blade on his left forearm he stabbed one but their aura protected them. Jumping high up and onto a low tree branch he looked at the two that were out from the shadows. They had black cloaks with black masks. "Let me guess, Ozpin sent you." They said nothing as they went back into the shadows and the man jumped down but had to quickly dodged a strike from behind. As the person went past them he grabbed them by the head and snapped it. Looking ahead he grabbed a knife flying to his face, dropping it and letting the now dead body fall with a dog tail peaking from under the cloack. With no remorse he took off his hood as he dodged aerial attacks and ripped off his bandages to show his two eyes which were completely red and glowed dimly with a light green as the pupils which were also glowing dim . A larger that normal eye which was vertical was on his forehead, closed. Putting his hand out all of the people who were hiding in the shadows were pulled to him but got suspended midair as they tried to struggle but find they couldn't move.

"Who sent you animals?" They said nothing as they were kept suspended. Not caring he grabbed one of the knifes on the ground and went up to one of them. "Who sent you little mouse?" The person yet again said nothing, taking the knife he began to brutally stab into their neck trying to get past the aura which was gone after the third hit, the fourth was death. He moved to the second after letting the body out of his grasp. "Who sent you.. little tiger?" Like usual they said nothing. Sighing he looked around and saw what he wanted, it was a bush with black berries. Picking 2 of them he forced the tiger faunus mouth open and plopped them in and made sure they went down. "Next.. little cat. Who sent you?" Again they said nothing. "I've got a lot of creative ways to kill you all, call me an artist if you may." Taking the mask off of the person he was with showed it to be a women with cat ears. Licking his lips they were coated with a milky white liquid he gave her a passionate kiss on the lips then put her mask back on and went on to the next one. '3 more to go.' Going to the next one he crossed his arms. "You gonna talk. . ." Nothing. Bored now he went to the dead person with the knife in their neck and picked it up and did the same with the new person then moved on. "You talk?" A squeak came out but nothing was said after wards. This time he began to kill this person slowly, torture if you may. By the time he was done he looked back to the ones he "didn't" kill and dropped them both. The tiger simply fell and didn't move while the female cat was grabbing at her throat, she couldn't breath. Finally getting to the last person he put his hands behind his back. "Now, sir or madam. You either simply tell me who sent you Or you can die, much like those behind me. Choose." They said nothing, typical. Reeling his hand back he gave the person a left hook which broke their jaw and neck. Done he dropped the last person and put on what ever he had left of his bandages.

'Stupid people.' Tightening the bandages and putting his hood up he walked much deeper into the forest, leaving the dead bodies to nature.

________________________