First of Many

A/N:I'm baaaack! hehe. So good day to you all. Anyway, here's the chapter that may or may not have taken me a whole ass week to make. Enjoy... OH ALSO thank you for the 1.28k reads. Means a lot. Took me awhile but I know where I wanna go with this now. Anyway, enjoy ^_^

(A Year or Two Later)

"I'm done Adam. I'm sick of killing and masking it with it being for Faunus rights. Goodbye." She swiftly cut the connection to the trains. Their distance becoming greater and greater until Adam was gone. "Finally...." She sniffed a bit while rubbing her eyes. "Mmm... yes." She snapped to the voice but felt herself unable to move. "You have traveled far and have experience much child." She felt a wave of serenity and was able to move once more. "Who are you?" She looked at a very tall man with a black cloak on which went to he feet and enclosed his whole body with its hood up, on his face were bandages which only let the bottom of his nose and lips show though no blood was present. "I was once much like that man, Adam. Doing wrong in the name of justice." He placed a hand on Blake's shoulder which made her look ahead. "Now... now I am... unsure. You take care of your well being child. Steer clear of that man, lest you wish your life forfeit." She felt and heard a strong gust of wind which made her cover her face from dirt. Looking at the spot the man was he was gone and the wave of serenity was gone. "What... just happen?"

(Months)

"You know... a Deathstalker and Nevermore are pretty tough." Yang said while lifting her fists up and smirking nervously and a bit scared. "But a few Deathstalkers and a few Nevermore are a bit tougher." The 2 groups were panting while being in defensive positions, looking at 3 Deathstalkers in front of them with 2 Nevermore flying in circles above them. "Headmaster! I know what you said but at this rate we'll lose great possible huntsmen!" Ozpin said nothing as his eyes squinted at the scroll in hand. She had a semi-angry face and jumped off of the cliff they were observing the students from to go and help the students. 'This wasn't suppose to happen! Where did those grimm come from?! The teachers and I cleared a good majority of this area.' The teens looked at each other. "Come on!" They began to run but stopped when a tall man in a black cloak appeared in front of them. "Now, now. No need to be in such a rush children. It's only a few grimm." He looked at the grimm. "Death" The 3 Deathstalkers screeched and glowed red then imploded sending fire everywhere. The fire extinguished the second it was out of the Deathstalker. The teens looked in amazement and shock. He looked up at the Nevermore, as he did they plummeted to the ground, reaching terminal velocity and crashing hard, killing the two. "See? Just some grimm." He went to face them but felt he couldn't move. "Children, please come back to Beacon now. This... man will be coming with me." They looked between her serious and sweaty face and his... well bandaged one. They slowly made their way. "Much better than last time we met." He took a step which made Glynda go wide eyed and begin to tremble with her crop pointing towards him. "Obviously, still too little." He took another step making Glynda stagger back.

"Your magi-.... semblance. It isn't strong enough to hold me." He walked to her while she was frozen in place. "I've always wanted to peer into the mind of a human of your caliber." He places a hand on her head for a few seconds and removed it. "Hm. Surprisingly basic and plain." Using both hands he picked her up by the waist. "Like sand in the wind..." they both glowed orange and teleported from their position all the way up in the cliff where Glynda previously was. He places her down and she was free once more, in this freedom she buckled over and coughed violently. "Oh right, forgot to tell you to hold your breath. Sorry." Feeling a presence behind him he turned and saw Ozpin with a serious face. "I've been meaning to speak with you." "And what might you wish to speak to me about?" It was silent for a moment. "I'd like to teach at your school." Ozpin's eyebrows raised in complete shock and surprise. "Um.. yes." Snapping out of his shock he cleared his throat. "I mean, why would this be?" "I've only a few millennium left in me. I'd rather teach these children the ways of the ancient and have them prevail against your lovers quarrel." (Y/n) walked a bit away. "I have weakened her. Blessed Ones will be able to kill her, I've only confined one in your school and suspect a dozen have their souls ready for transition." Ozpin had a million thoughts going through his head, Glynda looked between the two completely and utterly confused. "If you accept, your chances of prevailing are increased drastically and Remnant will be unlocked.... once I perish of course. Though if Salem is gone, humanity will be around long enough to experience an unlocked planet." Ozpin closed his eyes. "So. What'll it be?" Ozpin nodded slightly. "I accept" The man let out a low growl. "But?" Ozpin asked knowing what was coming. "I get terribly cold and weak when my stomach is empty." They both looked at Glynda who looked back. "W-What?" "Glynda. I will require your help even long after this body perishes. Please understand, it's for the ensured safety of mankind." Ozpin walked to The Man and shook his hand and walked away. "Ozpin?!" She went to walk but felt herself unable. Looking at him, green orbs were shinning through his bandages.

His cloak flew off and rapidly increased in size, covering the both in a black bubble. Though from the outside it looks like they just disappeared with no black bubble seen. She panicked a bit. "Headmaster?! What's going on?!" She felt herself able to move and she did so, running in fact. She ran and ran, getting sweaty but getting nowhere. Only pitch black. She stopped when she felt a hand on her hip which quickly began to caress her stomach while another held her right arm back. "Who's that?! Hey!" A long wet tongue licked her nape, she felt hot breath on her neck. She tried to say something but could only let yelps out. A hand went to her face and neck and began to caress while the other moved to her breasts. "Ahh..~" another lick came but to her cheek this time. She had her eyes closed while experiencing but snapped opened her eyes when she seemed to have felt (A DICK) the muzzle of some sort of animal, it was on her trap (between shoulder and neck) rubbing. It felt boney. "Sorry Glynda, I'll make this as painless as possible." The speed at which things went increased dramatically, as she was in bliss and soon ecstasy she felt another two hands with sharp claws violently dig into her inner thighs, a single other one held onto her left shoulder while a large animal like mouth bit down on her right trap. She gasped and soon screamed in horror and agony at the pain, painful ecstasy. A few seconds in she let out painful whimpers while holding onto the large animal like head. She trembled and her breathe was uneven. "...please...ssstop..." a few more seconds later all the hands on her slowly unclamped while the head too slowly let go of her. Her legs were weak and she almost fell but a few hands held onto her. A low growl and deep echoing voice "ah.. my exquisite owl..."

Glynda glowed purple and her soul came out of her body and turned into an owl which flew to The Man. It perched on his shoulder, though he was pitch black, all the light coming from the soul was absorbed by The Man, letting not even a silhouette be made. "ah... so so very beautiful." The owl let out a reverberating, pleasing sound which was quickly silenced with a giant hand grabbing it making it squawk and screech in pain and fear but stopped when it's head was ripped off and eaten soon with its whole body. "delicious..." he grabbed Glynda and brought her close to his body with her back to his chest. The black cloak that was surrounding them shrunk down to a size a bit larger than it was originally to also cover Glynda and her mess. "Like sand.." they once again glowed orange. This time they were on a plain with nothing but tall green grass everywhere and the cosmos in the sky. He let go of Glynda and she fell out of his cloak, the grass came to life and gently wrapped around her and broke her fall. It shined green and pulsed, (Y/n) produced a small purple gem and dropped it, the grass pulsed again and grew a purple hue which went into Glynda. Her body glowed purple. "It is done." He opened his cloak and only a single hand came out and was wrapped around her waist. Once more they teleported but this time into a normal looking home inside a normal look bedroom. He placed her on the bed while he laid on the other side, his feet slightly poking out of the end.

"It looks like things are shaping up to be an interesting year." Ozpin told himself as the crowd of people below him cheered and clapped.