Sequence

(??? Years Ago)

"You wretched beast!" "Leave at once, leave us be!" "Die, kill it! Kill the monster!" Only a few of the things that came from a mob of angry people with swords, pitchforks, and torches at midnight. "I-I wanted to help, I didn't mean to-" Interrupted with a rock hitting his hard exterior and more shouting he sighed sadly and turned from the mob of angry people and walked away, towards the dense thicket. "Why? Why must humans be as they are?" The monster hit one of the century old trees making it creak and fall over. "*Sigh* I know the answer. Just wish it wasn't" Walking more and more with his head down he came to a clearing that seemed to shimmer with a small creak going through it. It was entranced by this and slowly made its way to the center, all while looking at everything.

"This place... is.. overflowing." He put his hand up as if waiting for a bird to perch itself on his finger and a collection of green specs came together above his finger and a small fairy with a green dress appeared. "Well well, what might we have here?" She asked sitting on his finger. "Hello fairy. This area seems..-" "Magical? Hehe." She got a nod. "Yes magical." The fairy grabbed his finger and began to move him to the center of the clearing and used her magic to bring up a seat of stone. "Ok, you seem nice." This made it take a seat and put one of its many hands on its face as to cover it. "Not at all *sigh*." As it sulked at the recent memory more fairies appeared and went to his shoulders, head, or floated in front of it. "Come on! Don't be sad. Humans would never understand, they fear the unknown and that fear turns into anger and violence." It nodded. "I know but I want to teach them How to understand so they aren't scared anymore. It would help all of us..." This made a majority of the fairies giggle. "There have been many before you and all failed, humans are arrogant, ignorant, and stubborn. Why flog a dead horse?" It said nothing in return. Instead it got up and lightly patted the same fairy that he first met on the head. "You're right." This made all the fairies smile a bit devilishly. "I just have to show them the known." They got confused faces but quickly to agape ones as his abomination form changed to that of a tall, slightly tanned skin, with black hair, and slim but muscular male body.

"Like you said fairies, they're scared of the unknown. Why not be the known then." He walked away ignoring their calls. He walked to a different town this time, as he did he noticed he had clothes somehow. Shrugging and ripping what he could off he covered his face. His magic wasn't perfect, in fact, no magic is perfect so it left him with 3 eyes, the two main ones a low wine red that dimmed with a dim lime green as the pupils. His bigger and third eye a pitch black with a glowing golden slit as the pupil. Shutting all his eyes and putting the ripped clothing around his face he used sensory magic and got a detailed and colored imagine of what everything around his looked like, though as all magic it was imperfect. A blind spot just below his peripheral vision where all he saw was darkness. Walking more he looked at the trees and stuck his hand out to one making a branch quickly grown out. Grabbing it he ripped it off and looked at the wood. "I'll need some sort of weapon to look like a normal person..." Using the stick as a walking stick despite not needing it, he continued 'till the break of dawn where he finally got to the small settlement. Walking to the entrance of the town he got stopped by a guard which wasn't even equipped well enough to take down a well armed bandits and looked underfed. "Halt! What business do you have here traveler?" He could hear the hesitation and tiredness in the guards voice. "Have you heard of the monks in the far east or the sorcerers in the frozen lands?" This made the guard grow a confused face. "N-No. I haven't" Grabbing his cane he lightly tapped the guard on the hard leather chest piece which made him become engulfed in a yellow light. "I am a mage. A user of magic. I sense this town is at its wits end." The guard looked himself all over in surprise. "I... um.. I'll get the head of the town. Please wait out here." The guard, with new found strength, ran into town.

A few minutes later multiple guards along with an old man and little girl come out. "Hello." The old man nodded. "I've heard of your kind. Magic casters." "Correct. I sense your village is at its breaking point." He hummed. "*Sigh* Indeed we are. The black beasts in the forest have been killing off our food supply..." He looked at the man, guards, people in the town and lastly the young girl. Turning from them he floated up with a blue hue around him which surprised all of them. He held up his wand/walking stick/branch and pointed it at the village. "Walk back into your village." They slowly did. "Null." The village was covered in a purple hue. He turned to the forest. "Wide magic, shriek of the banshee." A white magic circle with a big triangle appeared behind him and a high pitched shriek which broke the sound barrier went into the forest. Going back down and going to the village it went back to its normal color. The same group came out but with more people poking their heads out of the entrance. "I have killed a majority of the black beasts which have been killing your food off. Now-"

"Monster...." All of them snapped to the little girl as she pointed in his direction, not him but the floor beside him. They quickly followed to see the shadow the sun was producing from the east, a beast with multiple limbs and 3 red glowing eyes. Seeing this and looking at the girl he panicked and stumbled backwards as the head of the town and little girl were rushed back inside while the guards stood there ready to attack. He looked at them and got up. Sighing he once again turned and walked.

It was late at night and (Y/n) woke up from his slumber. He stared at the night sky riddled with stars. Sitting up and sighing he rubbed his face with his only hand. "Wish I'd forget more of my past-sights while I slept..."

____________________