Rest

"Identification sir." He was next in line from a few people behind him. His black cloak with hood up and a walking stick that could easily be used as a weapon made the soldier of many at the entrance to Mantle a bit cautious. "Identification?" "Yes sir, anything official like a drivers license could pass as well." This made (Y/n) reach behind him and take something out, he put it in front of the soldier but his hand was empty. It was in a snapping position. "Um.." He snapped sending out an invisible wave that hit everyone in a few mile radius. "Thank you sir, please, go on in." He walked past and into the city. "Next!" A few blocks into Mantle the same wave rapidly collapsed and went back into (Y/n)'s hand. 'Now.... what called me here?' He looked around while smacking his lips and smelling the air. After this he looked up to Atlas, the giant floating rock. Holding his cane by the ferrule (The end of it) he tapped the ground with the other end and a white hue surrounded him making him turn nearly invisible, he was really translucent which let 95% of all light pass. While he was at it he made a thin layer around him which blocked all sound coming from him. His small journey of Mantle began.

A young girl began to stir from her sleep, the thing she noticed first and that snapped her awake was the stinging/burning feeling on her left cheek. She sat up while holding the bandaged up area but reeled her hand back and yelped as to not cause more pain. "Klein?!" She shouted out for her butler which stepped from her bathroom. "You're finally awake!" He went to her and held one of her hands with both of his. "How are you feeling?" She slightly shrugged. "I feel fine, except for this cut..." "Ah right, I put ointment on it. Combined with your young age and that, you'll be back to dazing all the young boys who see you." She smiled and so did he. "Well, I've prepared a bath for you. I'm sure you don't want to be in sweat ridden clothing and dirty hair." She made a surprise face. "Right! Thank you Klein." He lightly bowed. "I will be just outside your room Miss." She nodded and he left. She walked into her bathroom to feel the hot air hit her face. She took her gross sticky clothes off and got in the fancy tub to scrub off.

Lemon Time >:)

As she washed her body she began to clean the spots that tend to get the harsher sides of training such as armpits, feet, chest, vagina. As she cleaned them, (nothing happen, this isn't a lemon you sick bastard. I haven't even told you her age yet!) she let out sighs of relief from not being filthy anymore. Finishing up she drained the water and dried herself off. Going to her drawer she put on her normal clothing, a normal white dress that stopped just above her knees with that some white flats. She gave herself a semi-high ponytail and put on some light makeup. Looking herself over she smiled and stepped out of her room to see Klein sitting on a chair near her door reading a book, he looked at her. "Looking as dashing as ever Miss. Schnee!" She nodded. "What's for dinner?" She inquired. "Well..."

'Haven't been to Mantle in a while.... Last time I was here Mantle was still running the show.' Floating up he hovered over Atlas. 'So these are the ones that took the reigns?' Looking at the whole city and comparing it to Mantle he knew there was a severe gap in everything, money being one of many. Flying down he observed everything with closer detail until a breeze past him which made him look in the way it came. It whispered ominous gibberish with very distant and echo-y screams which he grimaced at. He flew at a medium pace in the direction of the breeze, yet another breeze came by which had louder whispers and sobbing instead of screams. Grabbing the air again he took out the same stick and held it just below the handle. A few more seconds of flying and he came upon a mansion. It looked modern and very well kept which made him argue with himself a bit. He turned to go away but stopped as he bit his lip.

Turning back to the mansion he covered his upper face with his hand and pulled back to reveal his normal face, without magic. He closed his two normal eyes and opened his middle one, it pulsed and coated the mansion with a golden hue which only a select few could feel, let alone see. The mansion's exterior and interior were easily seen through now. He flew closer and got close to the ground in the process. Looking at the whole mansion he saw nothing unusual only that there was a select few with snow white hair. Family he presumed. As he looked he looked at what the mansion stood on and did the same he did with the mansion. The second he did the loud whispers and sobbing stopped completely and what he saw gave him a mix of emotions. Dozens of pilled bodies with what seemed like a port for them to be thrown out of or be loaded up and disposed of. All of them having one thing in common, faunus men and women. He took a deep breath and gulped. "Façade..." He flew up and dived into the ground, going clean through as if only a ghost and went to the room under the room under the mansion. His spell ended and he became physical once more, walking around the room he kept a serious face which almost went into a frown. A normal person would see this and be disgusted, terrified, dejected, and other things. (Y/n) however? He was those things, well except anything to do with fear. Through his eye he saw all of their souls, instead of the normal blue, green, red, or yellow, they were black and white. The souls quickly figured out he was there and began to flock to him, not knowing he could see them, how would they know? All they see from him is a grey soul. They let out their moans, cries, and words. He heard them all loud and clear. "Help us." "What did we do?" "My child.." "He did this." "Please, help us." A single red tear shed from his one eye, as it hit the ground it made a giant magic circle which quickly executed and turned all of them from their normal blobs to their original looking selves.

He walked to a wall and sat down and touched his chest. As he did he went unconscious and out from him came a grey and dim glowing version of himself. The faunus souls looked in shock and relief. "Please! Help us... it hurts." One cried with the rest following suit. "I will help you poor souls, your peace is among you." They cried in relief, he pointed his cane at them. "Day of Eclipse, Will-o'-wisp." a few dozen blue flames appeared behind (Y/n). "Rest where you deserve." A few, not many, but a few flames turned red. They all shot out and hit their mark. Most cried and laughed in glee while a select few yelled in pain and torment. When they were all gone he returned to his body and stood up but immediately used his cane to keep himself upright. "More than I thought..." He looked at the bodies and put his hand out, they turned a dark purple and their normal, slightly rotten look sped up until they were all completely deflated and dried up. He closed his hand and felt the power go through him.

Getting up with a sigh he masked every past of him and went straight up, fazing though everything. As he went up he stopped at one of the top rooms, there he saw a young girl, one of the masters of the house he presumed due to her white hair. She put her hands together while holding a rapier and focused, he observed. With a spike in her magic level a magic circle formed in front of her, focusing more and starting to sweat it turned black. Quickly she looked at the circle and grabbed a red ball on her bed and threw it above the circle, instead of passing by it was violently pulled to the magic circle on the ground and didn't bounce. She squealed in excitement. The circle faded away and the ball slightly rolled. 'Hm... interesting.' Going up to her bed and looking at the pillows he took a hair off of it and held it in hand, he saw it glowed white. Closing his hand the hair turned into pure magic and he absorbed it. He walked to her and whispered. "See you later snow girl." She snapped to see who said that but saw no-one. By the time she called out (Y/n) was many meters away from the mansion.