The Unusual

As she ran the team was gaining on her. Raven used her weapon and cycled to a dust blade and lined her shot up while moving as fast as she could to keep up with the quick body of Alice and threw her weapon with an ice blade. The blade hit one of her many body segments but didn't penetrate but it made the segment freeze making her stop as it was holding her in place, by the time she broke off of it which was pretty fast she had a scythe to her throat and a giant club turned into a shotgun pointed at her torso, she was terrified. 

"Who and what are you?!" Glynda demanded from Alice but she was completely frozen in fear as she was having flashbacks of when she was younger, when humans beat, stabbed, and cut her. Glynda noticed she looked rather scared but they kept quiet as she was simply in shock though she came out of it when she felt sharp pain in one of her segments, looking back she saw Raven with her sword in on of her segments. "Let's just kill this Thing already. It isn't the monster we were looking for." Seeing her blood (Which is green on her centipede half) pour out she began having a panic attack and start to scream out for (Y/n) as she tried to run away. Tai and Qrow tried to hold her down but her centipede side began to flail and hit Raven into a tree with a lot of force. The two at her human half were struggling, loosing their grip Qrow took his sword and just as he was about to plunge it into her torso he instead used it to block an aerial attack that seemed to come from the forest. 

(Y/n) appeared from the direction the attack came from and pushed them all back. Alice quickly made her way to him and hugged him while wrapping her lower half around him as best as she could and cried loudly, (Y/n) rubbed her back to try and comfort her. The 5 looked at him as he was crazy. "You 5! Who sent you, Ozpin?" His question was answered. "That's none of you concern." Glynda answered him, (Y/n) nodded and put his hand on Alice's head which made her fall into a quick slumber. (Y/n) sent her far away from their position, deep into the forest. Now it was only them. "What are you humans doing here?" He demanded an answer from the 5. "That is none of your concern buddy." Qrow told him while putting his sword on his shoulder. "Doesn't concern me? Anything that goes on in this forest IS my concern. Seeing as I own it." They got into battle positions. "What do you mean you own it?" Qrow asked him confused. "I'm the monster Ozpin sent you to kill hehe.." He told them while pulling down his hood and taking his bandages off.

The 5 were looking shocked, 3 eyes. This isn't a human. "What the hell are you?!" (Y/n) only laughed out loud but suddenly stopped and stared at them. "The monster you came to kill, remember?" Drawing the sword he had in his cloak he stood still for a moment but soon lunged at them, slashing Summer across the face, sending her flying back from the impact and breaking her nose and knocking her out in the process. The 4 acted as fast as they could and began to team up on (Y/n) working in perfect unison. Glynda tried to use her semblance but every time she did (Y/n) retaliated by doing to same with the same force, neutralizing her attack. Qrow jumped back and switched his weapon to its scythe mode and rejoined, after a minute the 4 backed off the catch their breath whilst (Y/n) remained perfectly fine. "What are you?!" Taiyang yelled at (Y/n), he said nothing as he did a  180 and blocked an attack from a different threat, it was women with long black hair and a red and black sword that had a demonic eye at its handguard. Using his blade he pushed her back and quickly looked between her and the group of huntsmen and chose to prioritize so he began to attack the strange women.

As (Y/n) fought with the strange women the rest saw the opportunity and were going to join the fray but instead (Y/n) looked at them and they were pushed back and pinned on trees once again, in this however the women slashed at (Y/n) but he blocked it with his blade. This made a shockwave and snapped some trees in half. He jumped back to make distance. Fixing his eyes on hers he deeply glared at her making her back up just a tad bit but go back to normal. "You poor girl, sword catch your fancy too much?" Using his blade to bring himself up from his crouched position he was forced into he chuckled. "That cursed sword really does a number on souls. Well, human souls." Still looking at her he put his blade on his shoulder. "You talk at all or has the sword's power corrupted you That far?" She opened her mouth to talk but nothing came out, instead she readied herself once more. They had a small stare off but she soon lunged at him but strangely didn't have her blade facing him, instead she gave him a bone-crushing hug. 

(Y/n) hugged back and stroked her hair. Her sword made its way to her back and stayed there as they hugged. "I like you." She blurted out. "This is going to be a tough relationship, isn't it?" She smirked and traced her hand from his chest to pants. He made a swift exit making her get a semi-annoyed face. He put his sword away. "Anyway, you 5 huntsmen. Stop coming here, I'll rip your heads off, skin you, and leave you out to nature if you come back." He went to the women. "By the way, what's you name?" She wrapped her arm around his waist and began to walk with him following. "My name is Grace, darling." (Yes I'm doing this, stfu) "Huh, guess you... fell from grace?" She slightly tightened her grip around him and put on a smile. "You're such a joker!" The two walked into the forest as the 5 remained suspended for quite afterwards. After about 10 minutes they were released, they called evac and went to Summer's side to make sure she was ok. Quite the turn of events.

_____________________