N-ice

Getting up from the ground (Y/n) dusted himself off. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out 2 gems, one blood red and the other pink. He looked at the two for a solid minute then pocked them. Making leathery wings with black bones and dark purple skin he took to the sky, as high as he could until all he could see was Remnant before his feet and the pitch black of space above him. A green hue surrounded him and he flew up higher until his head began to morph with his nostrils, ears, and mouth disappearing and eyes growing 2 more layers. He kept going until Remnant's pull grew weaker, looking down he saw the planet moving, locating his location he put his arms at his side and plunged. As he did he became a fireball, finally coming from the fireball he entered clouds. What came out was no longer (Y/n) but a snow white dragon, the ends of his limbs, tail and wings turning into an ice blue color along with a big slit between his eyes.

Flying down towards the tundra of Solitas he did a slight crash landing as he had forgotten he only had his two back legs and one front, the other cut off at his elbow or knee in this case. Shaking his head of snow and dirt he began to walk around, seeing what he could find or do or anything really. Not even a minute into walking and he has hundreds of ice golems and more solider who appear to have blue skin. He stopped to observe them all but looked ahead when he felt a stronger than usual magical force. In front of him was the Ice Queen, no not Weiss or Winter but a genuine Ice Queen. The Ice Queen is responsible for bringing snow and ice to an area and their mere existence makes cold air that could freeze water. Unfortunately the cold air they surround themselves with freezes their hearts over and makes them incapable of feeling any true and deep emotion. "Dragon of ice. Were you not extinct?" The dragon, or (Y/n) in this case looked at the queen. 'Wow.. an Ice Queen coming out of her icy castle, now that's a sight to behold.' He let air out through his nostrils which was in the form of steam. "We are, your majesty. I would chat more but with having so many troops at my feet, I might make a mistake."

After he said that a few ice golems were crushed. The queen retracted her troops back into the snow and only had a few personal next to her as she began to walk. "Please, follow me." She stuck her staff out and a small wave of snow grew to her feet and her subordinates feet. They began to move fast, (Y/n) began to moderately fly above them. A short flight later and he was in front of a giant blue crystal castle with what appeared to be a closer than usual moon blessing the area with its silver light. "Welcome dragon of ice." He let out steam again in acknowledgment of her "warm" welcome as well as the shift in time and space. "Welcome to my home, Irithyll." "It is quite the sight to behold your majesty." He said while sitting much how a dog would. "My people would be amazed to see a dragon of ice. They only know of them in legend and myth." He hummed, not giving a clear response. "You wished for me to follow you for other reasons I assume?" She hit her staff on the ground a few times and an ice pillar lifted her up to his head height where she went to say something but stopped as she saw the giant slit on his forehead. "You..... what are you?" She stepped backwards making the ice pillar make more ice to follow. "I am many things your majesty. An ice dragon is not one."

Saying that he turned pitch black and shrunk down to his normal height with his normal attire. "Oh... you are..." She got stuck trying to categorize him. "You... you are you." "Of course your majesty. It was a pleasure to meet the Ice Queen herself." Slightly bowing he lifted off the ground. "What are you really?" They looked at one of the few people at the Queen's side. (Y/n) smiled. "I'm just an old fart." With immense force he rocketed up leaving lots of wind for the 5 to enjoy, much to the dismay of the Queen. He chuckled at the face the Queen made after he was a few hundred feet in the air lifting his hand he did a diagonal slash which made an opening from the Queen's dimension to the real world which still looked like a frozen over tundra.

(Inside a different type of castle)

"Hah!" The reverberating clanging of a sword and sweat dropping from the fragile face of a snow white girl was the loudest sound in the room. "Miss please. You do not need to-" "No! I need to *pant* catch up!" With great effort and a lot of deep breathes she grabbed her sword and got back into position, facing her target, a dummy. And so she continued with her training. . . . Not long after restarting she finally collapsed with the same clanging of the sword and getting on a knee while breathing heavily. "Miss!" The butler quickly went to her side and got a cloth out, wiping the sweat from her forehead and any that seeped into her eyes.

"I understand you wish to surpass your sister but please. Take the breaks you need." She kept breathing heavily and nodded No. "No Klein... I need to... keep going." On wobbly knees she got up once more and attempted to pick up her sword once more but found it heavier that usual. "Miss, you've been at it for 2 hours nonstop! You need a break, even if it's a small one." Still stubborn she nodded No and picked her sword up with two hands. She let out a breath and went to attack but instead the sword carried her forward, stopping on the dummy, thanks to the universe her momentum kept going. As she went she began to fall on her knees which made the fins adorned on her sword nearly take her left eye but it only gave her a cut across her cheek.

Her butler or Klein panicked and went to her, removing the weapon from her grasp and taking out another cloth to stop the bleeding. The fragile girl had passed out and was breathing hard. He picked her up with little effort thanks to her small figure and weight and took her to her room. Along the way he grabbed some medical supplies and finally got to her room to lay her to rest as well as to patch her up. 

(Somewhere)

(Y/n) was walking in the snow, it having little effect on him. As he walked he snapped from his slightly hunched position to straight up, looking in a direction which he didn't know lead to Atlas and Mantle. Using illusion magic he made his face look normal. He grabbed the air and a walking stick that looked more like a branch ripped straight from the trunk of a tree appeared in his hand. Holding it from the center he began to walk in the same direction he had snapped to.