he's gorgeous

NEW CHARACTER:

JAZLYN JADE ROBINSON: as herself, has over 2.1 million followers on Tiktok. Born on April 1, 2003, and is 17 years old. And is an Aries.

I woke up to the sound of blaring of my alarm, I get up and switch if off

I woke up to the sound of blaring of my alarm, I get up and switch if off. I rub my face and give out a big yawn, I drag myself to the bathroom and pick my toothbrush and begin to brush my teeth. Then all of a sudden a girl stumbles into the bathroom, her hair all messy wearing a tank top and sweatpants.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry, you must be Cameron's sister?' she asked tying her hair up into a bun.

"Um yeah, who are you?" I asked as I stop brushing my teeth.

"Cameron's friend," she says as she bends down to wash her face. I nod but I knew she was not some"friend". I walk out of the bathroom and walk into Cameron's room. I stand by his bed while he scrolls on his phone.

"Who's your friend?" I asked.

"Um, her name's Jazlyn. Pretty isn't she?" he asked. I chuckled and ruffled my baby bro's hair and walked out of his room.

"Don't tell MUM OR DAD!" he shouted as I left.

"I WON'T" I shout back laughing. I walk back to my room and get ready for school, I pick out this outfit.....

I grab my phone and bag and head to my car, I scroll through TikTok as I walk when I see one of Josh's TikTok

Gosh, he is freakin adorable, the hair, the face even the bloody jumper. I breathed in and breathed out and closed my phone and started the car. Throughout the drive to school, I couldn't get my mind off Josh. I pulled into my parking spot and get out of the car.

I didn't see Avani or Nessa, I was planning to have a conversation with Nessa about the whole thing. I see her talking to Olivia (Kio's girlfriend).

"Eyyy here's my girl" smiled Nessa pulling me into a hug.

"I have heard all about you from Kio" I smile looking at Olivia.

"Hopefully good things, I believe we haven't officially met" she smiled back holding out her hand. I shake her hand with a weird look on my face.

"Come on that was too formal" she laughed coming in for a hug. I hugged her back laughing.

"Anyways, Liv we better head off to class. Cya around" said Nessa. We said goodbye and we both walked to History.

"Nessa, I forgive you," I said to break the silence. Nessa looked at me and pulled me in for a hug.

"I am so sorry y/n, I didn't know it would hurt you as much but I should've known," she said.

"It's fine, now we move on right?" I replied. She nodded and we laughed. The day passes by quite quickly as I haven't stressed a bit today, and eventually, it's last period. Science.

I walk into my class and sit next to Anthony who's sitting by himself.

"Hey Anthony," I said placing my books on the desk.

"Hey y/n, how are you?" he asked spinning a pencil between his fingers.

"Good I guess, have you seen Josh?" I asked.

"Here's your man" he smiled pointing at Josh walking into the class.

"Hey girlie" he grinned sitting next to me. I chuckle.

"Ayy Kio my bro" shouted Anthony as Kio walked in.

"Shut up Anthony your disturbing the whole class" whispered Kio. We all laughed at Kio, Kio being nice and caring of others. The teacher walked into the class and begins jabbering about plate tectonics.

"How's your day going girlie?" asked Josh as he copied down notes from the whiteboard.

"Don't call me that" I replied.

"Why not? It's cute, like you" he says. He gives me his puppy dog eyes and I slap his face.

"Hey, that hurt" he groans. I laugh and finish copying down the notes.

"Wanna hang out after?" he asked.

"Sure, do you mind if Avani and Nessa tag along? Ooo maybe Jaden as well?" I asked searching for my highlighters.

"Sure I will bring the boys as well" he nodded.