he kissed me

"Josh?" I groaned, pushing him away as he attempted to take my blanket away.

"Sorry baby, I just wanted to see you" he pouted as she sat on the side of my bed.

"Don't call me baby, I am not your girlfriend" I complained sitting up.

"Argh fine," he said. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and whispered to my ear.

"Your beautiful" 

My cheeks flushed so I covered my face with my blanket. He touched my wrist and made me pull it down.

"Y/n, you know I still love you" he assured me. I smiled at him, my fingers reached his face. I traced his cheekbones and the edges of his lips.

"I love you too, but-" I replied. 

"But you are too afraid? That I might break your heart again?" he said to me. I gave him a small nod, he held my face with his hands and his lips met my forehead and he held me there.

"I promise you, that won't happen" he assured me. I nodded.

"So you are ready? To even give it a try?" he asked me. I removed myself from his embrace and looked out the window, my eyes gaze out the window to see pitch darkness and I sigh.

"I don't know Josh, aren't exes not meant to be together?" I asked him.

"Well it depends on how you think of it, look I don't wanna pressure you. But I love you, y/n. I love you, I love you, I love you. So much that when I don't see you, it aches and I miss you. Your so beautiful, caring and loving-" he says. I run to him and press my lips against his, his hands wrap around my waist as we fall onto my bed. He tasted like raspberries, like the first time I kissed him when we were playing truth or dare. I stop kissing him and smile.

"I wanted to do that for ages" I admit.

"Same" he smiles. He strokes my cheek and brings me in for another kiss, I smile as he pulls back.

"I will be better going, I'll see you tomorrow?" said Josh as kissed me on the forehead. I nodded and watched him leave out the window. As soon as I left, I flopped on my bed and smiled to myself and face timed Jaden.

"Why are you up so darn early?" yawned Jaden.

"I kissed Josh!" I squealed. Jaden stop yawning and gave a small shriek.

"Wow, we love a girl who is speedy with her men" he laughed. I rolled my eyes and giggled. 

"Well, how was it?" asked Jaden.

"He tasted like raspberries which was so cute cause that is what he tasted like when we kissed at the diner but I don't know how he still tastes like that, and it was so good and I don't know it was amazing Jaden" I sighed. Jaden snickered.

"What," I said.

"Nothing, you seem like your in love" Jaden smiled. I blush crept up my cheeks and I press a pillow to my face.

"Well, you better dream your little Josh dreams. Cause we have school tomorrow, and you don't wanna be looking like a troll, my girl" he said. I nodded and ended the call, I crawled into my bed and closed my eyes.

The next morning, I wake up to the taste of raspberries on my mouth. I smile and get out of my bed with a skip in my step,

"Ayy look who's happy," said my brother from his bedroom which I pass to get to the bathroom.

"Mhm," I replied. 

"Who was in your room last night?" asked Cameron. I look at him as I pick up my toothbrush.

"No one" I lied squeezing toothpaste onto the toothbrush bristles. 

"Don't lie, I could hear you talking?" said my brother as he took his toothbrush out.

"You know I sleeptalk" I lied again. 

"Oh whatever" he rolled his eyes. I grinned and finished brushing my teeth, I quickly did my skincare and showered. I wrapped my bathrobe across my body and walked to my bedroom, feeling refreshed and excited to see Josh.

I look through my closet and finally pick a good outfit.

a/n: here's the outfit

I sprayed on some perfume and brushed my hair, and let it rest on my shoulders. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs to see my dad flipping pancakes.

"Hey dad, can I steal one?" I asked grabbing a pancake and squirting maple syrup on.

"Hey! I never replied" he laughed as he added some sliced bananas on top. I gobble all of this down and walk to my car and start the engine. I smile to myself as I drive out of the driveway.

"I kissed Josh Richards," I said to myself.

a/n: my chapters have gotten shorter, I am so sorry about that. I promise I will try to make them, longer. remember to vote and share! love yall.