he's perfect

I wake up and see Josh holding me as we lie on the backseat of the car together, I slowly get up and check my phone the time reads 9:00 am. I see Olivia posted on her story and I click on it.

nessabarrett's story (tagged y/n_78 and joshrichards)

I blushed and I slowly lift Josh's head and rest it on the pillow and walk to Anthony's car

I blushed and I slowly lift Josh's head and rest it on the pillow and walk to Anthony's car. I see Avani on her phone and knock on the glass.

"We gonna head home today?" I asked as she rolls down her window.

"Yeah pretty sure, the boys need to get ready for graduation," said Avani as she hands me a water. I nodded and walked to Quinton's car and see they are both still asleep, I walked back to Josh's car and he still fast asleep. I pout and I take a picture of his adorable face and save it to my camera roll. I then walk to Kio's car and I see Kio looking at a map.

"Hey geek" I chuckled as I see Olivia sleeping on his lap.

"Hi friend, we heading home?" he asked. I nodded.

"Is Jaden and Mads awake?" I asked peeping at his open map.

"Yeah, they just went to the nearest Maccas to bring breakfast," said Kio. I nodded and walked back to my car to see Josh awake. He gets out, his hair all messy and his cute smile beaming.

"Hey baby" he grins as he hugs me.

"Morning bub" I replied running my hand through his soft hair. He holds me there for a while while I play with this hair.

"Ready to go back home?" he asked.

"I am gonna miss this, it was fun while it lasted tho" I sighed deeply as I pinched his cheeks.

"Come on guys, the food's here!" shouted Nessa as she yawns. I nodded and we walked to Jaden's car, the waft of burgers and fries entered my nose and my mouth-watering.

"Girls do you wanna go for a swim after we eat?" asked Avani as she ate her burger.

"Hey, we boys wanna come as well!" pouted Kio as he sipped his coffee. We all nodded and gobbled down our food and drinks and went to our cars to get changed. I opened my bag and picked out a 2 piece and put a shawl on top for a coverup. I emerged out the car, to see Josh in his boardshorts and his shirt off.

"You look hot," said Josh as he eyes me. I rolled my eyes and gave him a small punch in the stomach as I grabbed my hat and a towel from the back.

"What you do, I am not lying" chuckled Josh as he closed the boot of the car.

"Thanks, Josh" I blushed as we both walked to the beach. Josh snuck behind me and picked me up, his lips crashed into mine as he walked. We kept kissing until he slowly put me down in the sand, he paused and stroked my cheek.

"You look really beautiful if you found, hot offensive," he said.

"Josh you overthink everything too much, it's okay" I smiled as I start kissing him again. He places his hand on my cheek and kisses me back, his hand finds my waist and I turn over so I am lying on him.

"GET A ROOM!" screamed Jaden out of nowhere.

"Oh shush Jaden" laughed Mads.

"Ready to swim?" asked Olivia as she emerged behind Jaden with the rest of the group.

"Yes," I nodded as I stood up.

"You gonna leave me in a mid hookup?" pouted Josh holding my hand as he sat on the sand.

"Come on bub," I said as I gestured to the water. He stood up and we both ran into the cold crashing waves, the saltwater soaking my dry body. Josh cradles me in the water, as he kisses me again. The taste of the ocean enters my mouth as I kiss him back, but we are soon interrupted by Anthony.

"Okay, you guys need to seriously get a room" laughed Anthony. We both rolled our eyes as we stopped kissing and swam to the rest of the group.

"You back from your little ocean make out?" giggled Avani.

"Oh shush" I chuckled as I bit my lip. For a couple of hours, we just ended my taking couple of pictures and playing beach volleyball which Nessa was an absolute gun at. Soon the smell of salt was replaced by the smell of Josh's car.

"Ready to go home?" asked Josh as I gazed at his wet hair,

"Back to normal" I sighed deeply.

"Back to normal" repeated Josh as he started the car engine and got onto the road.

"Bubby can you post one of the pictures we took today and make the caption "make my heart sing?" asked Josh as he points at his phone. I smiled as grabbed his phone and posted on his Instagram.

 I smiled as grabbed his phone and posted on his Instagram

liked by kiocyr, luvanthony and 4,000,000 others

joshrichards she makes my heart sing :)

view all 20,000 comments

luvanthony y'all need to get a room like srsly
➡️ user#1 AHAHAHAA

avani cuties🥺🥺
➡️ hater#1 not
➡️ kiocyr u need glasses

nessabarrett skjskd couple goals🤩🤩
➡️ hater#2 u and qui are so weird
➡️ y/n_78 QUI AND NESSA ARE CUTE OKAY

oliviaponton I TOOK THIS PHOTO
➡️ joshrichards she did fax

madslewis y'all gonna last forever
➡️ joshrichards heard that y/n, ur stuck with me for internity😏
➡️ y/n_78 heard it loud and clear

qgriggs cute af

We finally reached home, I opened the door and Josh got my bags for me from the boot.

"See you tomorrow?" said Josh. I nodded and pecked his lips.

"I LOVE YOU!" I shouted as he got into this car.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" he shouted back as he laughed and drove off. I grinned to myself and walked in to see Cameron on top of Jazlyn on the couch. His shirt off, his jeans unzipped but still on. Thank god, I said to myself and Jazlyn's in her undergarments.

"Um..." I stuttered pausing by the door.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry" rushed Jazyln as she reached for her tank top and jeans.

"It's fine" I nervously laughed and grabbed my brothers arm and pushed him into the kitchen.

"CAMERON! WHAT IF MUM AND DAD WALKED IN? WERE YOU ABOUT TO-" I shout at him as he zips his jeans up and puts on his hoodie.

"Well they didn't!" he shouted back as he runs his hand through his messy hair. I squeeze his cheeks and laugh.

"Your so naughty, continue it when you go upstairs" I giggled and walked upstairs.

"DO NOT TELL MUM AND DAD Y/N!" he shouted after. I laughed and walked into my room, I flopped on my bed and threw my bag near my closet and stared at my ceiling and soon my eyes closed.

a/n: I am literally so sad, this book is nearly over! thank you for 2K READS!!, THAT IS SO AMAZING AND THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! I love you :)