he comes for me

a/n: I personally love this gif, eeek

My brother Cameron walks into my room as I am scrolling through my phone the next day.

"How was last night?" he asked. I told him all about it, most siblings aren't as close but I and my brother were.

"How are things with Jazlyn?" I asked. He shifted uncomfortably.

"She's good I guess, but the thing is everyone thinks I am a player at school" he explains.

"Yeah, you kind of give off player vibes" I laugh. He groans and pushes me.

"Yea your not helping, the thing is I really like her. I think she does as well but since of my reputation at school I don't know anymore" he complains. I take his hand.

"Look, Cam, you need let her know about your feelings towards her. She seems genuine, she will understand" I answered.

"Okay then" he sighed. I laughed at how my brother was struggling in his love life, he thanks me and left my room. I get off my bed and decide to head out to Starbucks, I get changed and fix my hair.

a/n: your outfit

I get into my car and drive to Starbucks, soon I pull over and walk into the coffee shop

"Hey, can I get 2 cake pops and a tall pink drink please?" I asked.

"And I will pay for this lady," said a voice next to me out of nowhere.

"Quinton?" I laughed hugging him.

"Yes one and only" he smiled paying for my drink.

"Imma pay you back later okay?" I said putting my card away.

"No it's fine, it's a token for new friendship" he grinned.

"Hey, I wanna give you a token" I whined as we both wait for my drink. Wow, Quinton was gorgeous, his smile was so gorgeous and his everything-. Y/N YOU CANNOT LIKE 2 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME YOU IDIOT.

"Wanna hang out?" he asked picking up my drink and giving it to me.

"Sure I have nothing planned" I replied slurping my drink. I give one cake pop to Quinton while I eat mine.

"My car's here Quinton," I said as we walk into his car.

"We can pick it up after we are done" he offered. I nodded and got into his car. This is so painful, yesterday I was with Josh and now today I am with Quinton? Can I be more of a player? I sigh and look out the window.

"Where are we going?" I asked Quinton as he drove.
"Somewhere" he snickers. He turns the radio on and "Feel so close- Radio Edit" by Calvin Harris plays.
a/n: ngl this song gives me major vampire diaries vibes😌😌

I increase the volume and dance in my seat.

"It's a force feel" Quinton sings as he smiles.
"I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal" I sing.