he's shy

I wake up the next day to find Nessa hovering over me.

"NESSA!" I screamed hitting her face by accident.

"Ouch," she sighs as she rubs her face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as I rub my eyes. 

"Avani got her license!" she beamed pulling me from my bed.

"Thank god, now I don't have to drive all the time" I sigh as I looked out my window to see Avani waving as she leaned against her new car.

"Come on, get dressed, she's driving us to school," said Nessa as she went into my closet. I yawned as I walked to the bathroom to freshen up, when I come back I see Nessa picking out my shoes.

"Here's your outfit I chose for you, get dressed and meet us downstairs" she smiled as she walked down the stairs. I look at the pieces she paired and tried it out in the mirror.

a/n: the outfit

 I grab my bag and head downstairs to see Nessa talking to my brother as Cameron ate an apple

"Quit flirting" I whispered in Nessa's ear as I grabbed an apple myself.

"Oh shush" she whispered back as she twirled her hair with her finger.

"He's younger than you, I thought you liked guys your age," I said to her.

"Age is just a number y/n, quit judging" she giggled. I rolled my eyes and dragged her out the door to meet Avani.

"YOU GOT YOUR LICENSE!" I beamed as I brought Avani in for a hug. 

"Thanks, baby" she beamed twirling around.

"Y/n did not sound excited when I told her" snickered Nessa as we climbed into Avani's new car.

"Oh shush Nessa," I said. Avani drove us to school and as soon Anthony saw us he ran up to her.

"Looks like Avani got a fan" giggled Nessa as we got out of the car. We leave Avani and Anthony by themselves as we walked to class.

"I haven't seen Josh in so long, it seems like forever" I groaned as I unlocked my locker.

"That's nice of you to say" whispered a voice in my ear. I turned to see the man himself, I giggled and I hugged him. Feeling his arms wrap around my waist as he picked me up slightly.

"I'll leave you guys to it" interrupted Nessa as she walked to our maths class. I blew her a kiss as she walked away.

"I missed you" I pouted as we walked down the hall, holding hands.

"I missed you too" he replied looking at me. We paused, by the door of my maths class.

"I'll see you at lunch?" I asked. He kissed me on the forehead and nodded.