Prologue

She was tightly holding the light blue teddy bear which her father had bought for her some minutes ago. She looked at the clentched jaw of him from the backseat. He was driving the car in an abnormal speed.

"What's wrong with me going to my friend's house?" Her mom spoke in a rather shrill voice from the passenger's seat. There was an argument going on between her parents. Her mom wanted to visit her old friend in Busan while her overprotective father denied.

The young girl hated this situation. She didn't like to see her parents fighting. She wanted to stop them but she was scared ti interfere. Her thoughts were broken by the screech of her mother.

"WATCH OUT!"

The car took a rash turn and the next thing she knew was an impulse forcing her body to fall forward.

The family car hit a truck.

Everything went blurry. The young girl saw the blood smeared, lifeless faces of her parents.

Hooting of ambulance and chaos of public became louder as she counted her breath...

*****************************

Hope you will like the prologue. I am currently working on my old ff of Jungkook.. I KNOW YOU.. So it might take me time to upload the chapters of this ff. Please bear with me. I will make the work done soon.

Please vote and share. It will mean a lot to me.

-- Jeongsri