3. Open Up

Its a bonus upload for my lovely readers because today is my birthday . I have spend my day in publishing the story this time .( We can't party due to lock down periods). To be honest I enjoyed this day, writing for you all....

Just an advice. Close your eyes and try imagining Taehyung's voice during the confession. You can feel him.
____________________________________________________________________________

John quickly left the room after Taehyung dismissed him. Neither of them knew that Sri was standing outside the door. She wasn't eavesdropping, it was just that she came to sweep the room coincidentally when the conversation took place. She didn't want to disturb them, so she remained outside.

Sri was surprised to hear how Taehyung defended her.

But why? Why would he defend someone like me? Afterall I am his maid. Was he really the person I thought him to be?

She heard John coming towards the door so she quickly hid herself behind the pillar until he was gone. Then she went in Taehyung's room.

"Sri?" His voice hit at the different angle this time. Her heart fluttered to hear his husky tone. Her stomach did a somersault. She felt goosebumps on her skin. It was a weird feeling that she had never felt before. She tried to hide the involuntary smile in which she miserably failed.

"Y-Yes, Sir?" she almost stuttered.

"When will your today's schedule end?"

Sri was taken aback by his unexpected question. She had thought he would give her some work to do. "The last task is serving you dinner, sir."

"Well then. I would like you to come to my room when you are done." Sri was confused by his sudden order. Nevertheless she agreed. She was supposed to obey her master.

* * * * *

It was already 10pm. Sri's work was done. Since she wasn't going home starting from today, she decided to check out her new room.

She didn't expect the room to be so big. Unfortunately, she couldn't see but she could sense it. Everything was probably white- walls, furniture, bedsheet, curtains etc, because the temperature of the room slightly increased due to the reflection of radiations. There was a double bed at the centre and an attached nightstand. It had high celling with wide windows that covered almost the full wall. It smelled of night jasmine. The room was cozy as well as elegant indeed.

No wonder Kim Taehyung is so rich that even the rooms of his maids are so luxurious. Taehyung— GOSH! I FORGOT! HE'D CALL ME!

Sri quickly ran to Taehyung's room. She suddenly felt nervous before knocking the door. He was probably offended. Different types of thoughts crossed her mind.

Taehyung was infront of the window. But this time he was leaning in the window sill instead of sitting on his couch. He admired the silent night sky.

The crickets added their rhythmic buzzing to the nature's harmony. The moon blanched meadow could be seen beneath. Just like the night when Romeo came to visit Juliet or when Lorenzo showered his love to Jessica.

Kim Taehyung was patiently waiting for his new maid. Soon there was a knock on his door. He smiled and permitted the person to get in.

"Sir?"

Taehyung quickly turned around, "Sri?? I thought you won't come." He wasn't angry. He was voicing out his doubts.

"I am sorry for being late but I am not that much irresponsible." She simply stated, latter mentally slapped herself for sounding rude. She had to control her tongue. She should be greatful that her master didn't scold her.