6. If not for Tae...

"Baby girl! I..... am here for you" Jeongwoo stumbled inside. His words were clumsy. Sri was horrified to hear him. She turned around only to get hit by his stinky breath. He was only inches away from her.

"Y-You're Drunk?" her voice quivered.

"So? I've enough sense to taste you", he started to unbutton his shirt, "Come on baby-"

SLAP!

"GO AWAY! OR ELSE, I WILL CALL TAEHYUNG! HE WILL KICK YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" She screamed, chest heaving up and down in anxiousness.

It took some time for him to realize that he was slapped. He was rather amused to see her actions. How could such a soft and fragile girl (according to him) be so desperate? Obviously, he was not acquainted with the previous Sri, who was strong enough to live on her own. Taehyung's love has only made her sweeter, not helpless.

"C'mon baby, don't be shy."

"Shut your filthy mouth! And Get out of my room!!" Her fist was clenched. She was shaking in rage and fear. She had enough.

Sri could sense Jeongwoo was leaning in for a kiss. She pushed him with all her might which made him stumble backwards. But the next moment Sri got pinned by him on the floor. She struggled and pushed him away once more. Jeongwoo caught her feet while she was trying to crawl away. She cried and kicked him once more, freeing herself. Then she ran out of the room and heard him shout behind, "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"

Sri ran downstairs with Jeongwoo following behind. She had never faced such a hungry beast like him. Tears poured from her eyes. Where was Taehyung? Soon, she was trapped in a corner of the living room. Jeongwoo slowly approached her with an evil, lustful grin.

"TAEHYUNG! Help me! please ANYONE! JOHN! TAE—mmmm!!" Jeongwoo blocked her mouth with his palm. She struggled to get free. Her voice came out muffled. Her eyes stung.  Jeongwoo's hopd was too tight for her to breathe properly. She could feel herself loosing consciousness as her body desperately cried for oxygen. This drunken man was sick, he was literally chocking her to death.

"Do you expect that crippled man to save you?" Jeongwoo scoffed and slowly slid his free hand to her skirt. Sri helplessly tried to get free, force too weak compared to him. She closed her eyes tightly just as he was about to unbutton her skirt. Suddenly someone harshly tore them apart. She could inhale the air around her again.

*PUNCH*

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Taehyung pulled the younger's collar and threw him on the other side of the room. Jeongwoo fell on the ground, unable to fight back with bloody lips and unstable mind.

Taehyung ran to Sri and cupped her face in his palms. She looked extremely pale, at the verge of collapsing anytime. "Its okay. I'm here... no one will touch you now. You are safe." He spoke with as much tenderness as he could. Sri rested her head on his chest and panted.

"I... I thought he... I –" She couldn't complete her sentence as she busted into tears. She had felt so scared and helpless. Her body trembled on recalling the dreadful moment.

"I am so sorry for being late, darling. I am sorry he even got near you." Taehyung hugged her tightly and drew circles on her back to calm her down.

Taehyung turned towards Jeongwoo once he felt her relax a bit in his arms. "You will never change, right?! I swear I would have killed you right at this spot if you were not my cousin!", he gritted his teeth. "NOW TAKE YOUR BELONGINGS AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET LOST FROM MY SIGHT! RIGHT NOW!" Taehyung's voice shook the whole house. Sri felt the vibrations of his vocal cord on her cheeks which were pressed against his chest. She had never seen her husband to so angry.