10. You've Shown Me to Love Myself

Taehyung sighed and pulled her in his lap. "You were incredible! I can't believe our plan actually worked."

FLASH BACK

"What do you mean?" Taehyung's eyebrows crashed.

"I have a plan." Sri began, "Every night Jeongwoo goes to the club. He returns home by 10pm, completely drunk. I will encounter him then. His greed will obviously win over him and he will not miss the opportunity. He will take me to the house. I will carry a recorder with me. He will be out of his mind then. I will provoke him. He will surely spill out some words regarding his drug business. Then we will have enough proof against him. You will be connected with me throughout with this recorder. When you sense the situation becoming intense, you will immediately bring the police. He will get caught red handed."

Taehyung held her shoulders in worry, "No, No, No. this is too risky. I can't allow you to go."

"I'll be okay...." Sri placed her hands on his.

"If he does something to you? What if he tries to- No," he shook his head, "Sri, drop the plan. We will think of another way."

Sri stood up on her knees and caressed his cheeks. Her eyes would have said it all if Tae could see. "Don't worry, Tae.... I will be fine." She spoke with determination. "Besides, we will be connected. And did I say you to party with police? Well, if you are late then I guess I'll have to manage it by myself. I won't let him lay a finger on me."

Taehyung surrendered. "Fine, but please don't overdo things. I will be at the perfect time. I swear I will kill him if he tries to misbehave with my wife. And believe me, Sri, you won't be able to stop me then."

"I acknowledge you, my lord". She joined her hands sarcastically, "... There is one more thing you need to do." Taehyung raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Bring the papers from the court. You have to take the signature of Jeongwoo and reclaim your property."

Taehyung clicked his togue and smiled. "Consider your work done, Mrs. Kim."

PRESENT

After the chaotic situation was over, Taehyung and Sri finally sat on their bed. It was good to be back in their house. The bed felt extraordinarily comfortable to Taehyung. His wife's presence, added to its elegancy.

"You stink!" He scrunched his nose teasingly.

"Yah!" Sri playfully slapped his arm. "Well, you are not wrong... I guess. That stupid man passed on his smell on me. Lemme have a hot bath." She jumped off the bed and vanished into the bathroom. Taehyung giggled at himself seeing her childish activities.

After sometime, Sri came out wrapping the towel around her body. Beautiful fragrance of shampoo filled the room. She stood before the mirror and combed her dripping hairs. Suddenly she felt a soft blow on her nape.

"Tae, stop it!" she giggled.

"You still smell bad." His deep voice resonated into her ears.

"Really??" she checked her armpits. "Shall I take another bath??"

Taehyung chuckled at her childishness. Sri was far from understanding his words. "Let me take care of it."

"What do you mean-" Her words hitched when she felt his warm hands on her shoulders and a pull towards him. Her back hit his chest. She could feel the toned abs.

Taehyung slowly slid his palms down her hand giving her goosebumps. "That fellow dared to touch you. I want you to have only my scent. Only Kim Taehyung's scent."

He placed a wet kiss on her neck. A soft moan left her lips as she rolled her head on his shoulder. "Then pass me your scent." Sri whispered back. She felt stimulated. Her body was tensed up. Tae caressed her bare portion of her back and untied the towel knot ...