4. Am I Special to You?

Sri again saw her parents in her dreams. But this time the scene was different. They were more angelic than human. They seemed to have a glowing aura around them. She dreamily kept on gazing at them. She wished the moment never to fade.

"You really got a nice person in your life..." her mother smiled warmly at her. Sri realized how much she missed that angelic voice.

"W-What do you mean?" she choked out.

"Taehyung is a very good man. He will take care of you and will keep you happy forever."

"But how can you be so sure?"

"That you know better than us....... We are just saying that this is your chance, make him yours, Sri. He will keep you happy. He will give you all the love you need. Your fate is in your hands. You can construct your own happy future with Taehyung. " Her father answered this time.

"But- ", before she could argue the alarm bell rang.

She woke up and buried her face in her palms. Whatever she saw in her dream didn't make any sense. Could she really find her true love in him? Could he give her the care and comfort she had longed for? She couldn't deny the fact that she had unknowingly fell in love with this man. her feelings were swinging to and fro about its mean position like a swing. Shall she give a chance to him? Moreover, she wanted to give herself a chance to accept something good in life.

She didn't realize that she had been on the bed for about half an hour. All these questions gave her a migraine. Shall she give a chance to him? Moreover, she wanted to give herself a chance to accept something good in life.

It was a Monday morning. Sri needed to go back to Taehyung's house. Her holiday was over. She quickly got ready and left for her work.

She was in a hurry on the road. As a result, she tripped on a stone, inspite of having her walking stick. An ajusshi helped her up. "Are you okay, dear?"

She nodded gritting her teeth in pain. She didn't want to bother him. Her hand was swollen red. Arrghh! Why am I so clumsy?? She brushed off the dirt from her dress and resumed walking after thanking the him.

Sri entered Taehyung's room with the breakfast.

"You are back?" Hearing Taehyung's voice Sri realized that how much she had missed him in one day. She was accustomed hearing his gentle, grave voice. Not to mention Taehyung felt the same.

"Sir- "

Taehyung abruptly cut her off "Stop calling me 'SIR'. It makes me feel weird. Now continue..."

"M-may I have some words with you tonight?" She whispered the last words. She was flushing like a new born bud. Her chastity was at its peak.

At first Taehyung was surprised to hear her but he let go of his inner giddiness and spoke aloud. "You may...". Sri found a tinge of happiness in his voice. Taehyung's heart danced and his mind floated. He wished for the best.

It was already 10.30pm and Sri was in a dilemma. She kept on pacing around the room, debating whether she should go or not. Finally, she made up her mind.

She knocked on the door. "Taehyung Sir, May I come in?"

"Get in." His husky voice came muffled from inside.

Taehyung was in the balcony. Sri slowly went in and stood by him. It was starry night and the moon shone brightly. A gust of warm wind swept through their bodies. There was a minute's silence. Jingling of the chime filled the room. It wasn't awkward though, both of them mentally prepared themselves for what was about to happen. Finally, Sri took a deep breath and spoke.