main characters + a/n

WARNING: this contains violence,swearing and sensitive topics, so if you're uncomfortable with that please don't read it.

1. kim y/n, a sociopath with a huge ego as everyone says. she would rather die than show her soft/vulnerable side to anybody. under all that ego she has she still has a heart and wants to be there for everybody to prevent others from experiencing the pain she felt, but cause of her personality as she thought she found it hard to be sincere since she left an impression of a cold person that uses people for her advantage, which was true but she still cares.

2. seo changbin, an underground artist that expresses his feelings through his music and wants to help everyone know that they aren't alone. but he focuses on that so much, he started neglecting his basic self needs. he would go days without sleeping,and long periods of time without eating, he always teased and acted bold to stop chris and jisungs "nagging" when they tell him to take care of himself. he doesn't see his worth even if he acts like it since he worries that people would see him the way he sees himself.

3. mr. kim, y/n's father, an agency's ceo and the person she hates the most. her father gambled his life away when y/n was a child, and they lost a lot of money cause of it. but it wasn't only money he lost, he lost his wife, and his only child's trust.

4. mrs. kim, y/n's mother that passed away due the the state they lived in while y/n was growing up. as their living condition worsened her mother became sick and since her father gambled all the money away, she couldn't be saved.

5. han jisung and chris bang (bangchan), changbin's close friends who made music with him. both jisung and chris are worried for changbin since he neglects himself but changbin just brushes them off, their worries grew more and more but they still love and appreciate changbins passion which makes them remember they all have the same goal.

6. mr. baek, you'll get to know who he is throughout the book ;)

(a/n: please keep in mind this is all fiction and not real, i don't know much about sociopathic behavior but i'll try to elaborate it from my research as much as i can. anyway enjoy reading !!)