chapter 8:

(changbin's pov)
i was speechless, i had nothing to say, i felt so bad but what could i do? i disappointed her. "changbin?" she waved her hand in my face since i didn't know i was spaced out, i flinched at the sudden movement and she giggled. i felt almost satisfied since i made her smile, usually when i comfort then i just give them advice and go but i actually made her smile.

"y/n?" i called her and she bummed in response, as i was about to say anything else i heard yelling from the other side of the park. "CHANGBIN HYUNG" i heard jisung calling out, "fuck" i muttered under my breath. y/n started laughing. "shut the fuck up you're gonna get us caught" "CHANGBIN HYUNGGGGGGGG" i heard once more and y/n started laughing her ass off.

"JISUNG SHUT THE FUCK UP" i stood up and saw jisung running for me, "HYUNGGG— y/n? JSHDHKDJD WHAT Y/N?" he freaked out. "yea the name's y/n" she played it off, "dude chan hyungs gonna kill you if he found out you two are dating" he sounded shocked, "DATING?!" y/n and i yelled in sync "JISUNG THIS IS A MISUNDERSTANDING I SAW HIM RUN INTO A STREETLIGHT AND—" y/n was about to say until she got cut off by jisung. "HYUNG WHAT DID THE STREETLIGHT DO TO YOU DID IT FUCK UP YOUR HEAD THAT MUCH?", "NO I SAW THIS DUMBASS RUN INTO A STREETLIGHT THEN I LAUGHED AND WENT TO THE PARK AND SAW HIM TALKING TO A TREE" she yelled, "HEY IM NOT A DUMBASS" i yelled back.

"OH MY I KINDA START TO SHIP YOU TWO NOW, DONT WORRY IM NOT TELING CHAN HYUNG" he yelled while clapping his hands, "jisung, i ran into a streetlight and then stumbled into y/n at the park. we talked and she helped me write lyrics that's it" and she nodded her head. jisung looked absolutely confused, "y/n? THE KIM Y/N WRITING LYRICS? WOW IS THE SONG ABOUT BEING AN ASSHOLE?" he mocked. "AT LEAST I DIDNT MAKE SONGS THAT HAD 'MOTHER FUCKER' IN THE END OF EVERY SENTENCE" she yelled back.

"I WAS THIRTEEN" he yelped, "THATS THE FUCKING POINT" she raged and i had to step in between the two to stop them. "HOW DID YOU KNOW I HAD SONGS LIKE THAT?" he yelled and y/n stayed silent. "JISUNG WEVE BEEN CLASSMATES SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR DONT YOU REMEMBER NOT SHUTTING UP ABOUT IT?" she yelled back, "WHEN?" he yelled. "BEFORE ALL THE RUMORS DUMBASS" she yelped and jisung looked surprised. "r-rumors?" he stuttered,

(y/n's pov)
"yea, all the stealing? i just sold the stuff he bought me in exchange for money" i kept my head hung low, "money for what?" jisung asked "my father gambled constantly nights on end, our living conditions got worse and worse and i could save her. i held her hand and even without saying goodbye she left the world like that" i looked vulnerable and felt ashamed, "i have to go" i walked away until changbin stopped me, "you aren't going anywhere" she said as he pulled me back.

"dude chan hyung would be so pissed if he found out we're hanging with y/n" jisung said while patting changbins shoulder, "let's walk around" changbin suggested. jisung and i nodded our heads and started walking around, i didn't want to get in between of them so i just stood off to the side while jisung was in the middle. i suddenly got a phone call and it was no other than my father, i took the call and put it on speaker.

"Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" my father yelled making changbin and jisung flinch, "what the—" jisung was about to say until i shushed him. "iTs nONe oF yOUr buSiNEsS" i mocked and he sounded even angrier than before, "you little bitch i swear to god" both changbin and jisung stood there in shock unable to believe that he actually did that. "i said to my clients i would bring my daughter" he calmed down a bit.

"yeah?" i answered, "I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHERES MY DAUGHTER?" he yelled. i started laughing and both of the boys looked shocked, the laughing started turning into crying. changbin tried getting closer but i moved back. "i thought you were ashamed calling me your daughter" i said before hanging up.

he tried calling several times to the point i just blocked his number, "y/n are you alright?" jisung asked me and changbin turned to jisung as if he was out of his mind. "i dont know jisung she lives in constant danger, her father's insane and completely has no sense of direction—" i cut changbin off by hitting him on the shoulder, "OW WHAT THE—" changbin yelled and i shushed him. "YOU HIT ME—" he yelled "shut the fuck up you're gonna get us unwanted attention" jisung started laughing at changbin and i shushed him too, he started sulking while we were walking around and wouldn't stop. he would not stop.

jisung was sulking, changbin kept complaining, and i was on the edge of going insane. i mean people say i already am but still, jisung broke the silence "remember how we were in highschool?" he chuckled as changbin and i stared at each other. "yeah i used to be the kid everyone hated and made fun of" i scoffed, "i had no idea who she was in highschool, i never saw or knew her name" jisung looked at changbin all confused. "YAH HYUNG I TOLD YOU ABOUT HER" he slapped changbin, i facepalmed at this stupidity and waited for them to calm down.

"then don't talk to me when i have my earphones on stupid" he pushed jisung to the side, "i told you how he was stupid to do such a thing" he hit changbin back. "k-kyung?" i looked jn the distance to see him running towards us. "yea kyung how'd you— OH MY GOD ITS—" jisung yelped, kyung trued shushing him while he was running. "kyung i'm not in the mood" i walked away and he grabbed my wrist. "dude what the fuck?" i said trying to get out of his grip, "y/n you don't have much time, run while you still can. far away from incheon as possible" he says before taking his hand off me.

"how much time do i have?" i asked before he leaves, "a week max" he said before running off again. "why does he always run off?" i asked, "YAH SHOULDNT I BE ASKING THAT TO YOU?" he started complaining again. i put my earphones on and started listening to 3racha, "oOooo what're you listening to?" jisung asked. "none of your business" i say till jisung grabbed my phone and and lifted it up to see. "YAH JISUNG-AH" i yelled, even his blind ass couldn't see it himself. "YAH IM OLDER THAN YOU" he said while pushing me away, "YOU LISTEN TO 3RACHA?" he yelled out again. changbin looked shocked, "so?" i rolled my eyes.

"ayo i'm j.one nice to meet you"