chapter 1:

(y/n's pov)

"DAD WHAT THE FUCK WHERE WERE YOU?!" you screamed at your clearly drunk father as he could barely keep his balance, "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS KID" he raged while pushing you aside from the door.

"NONE OF MY BUSINESS? YOU KILLED MY MOTHER" i spat out as he looked at me surprised, "YOU SPENT ALL OUR MONEY ON YOUR STUPID POKER, MOTHER WORKED HARD TO EARN THAT AS YOU WERE SPENDING ALL OF IT LATE AT NIGHT THINKING YOU WERE WORKING LATE" i yelled again this time with tears in my eyes.

"JEEZ NOT EVEN A 'OH DAD YOUR HOME' OR A 'HOW ARE YOU?' CANT I JUST HAVE A NORMAL DAUGHTER?" he said while slamming his hand on the kitchen counter.

"CANT I JUST HAVE A NORMAL FATHER?" i yelled even louder as i stormed out the front door needing some time alone. i walked to the nearest convenience store where my "friend" works. my personality is psychotic, at least that's what i heard. i tease,play around, compulsively lie and etc. people call me a sociopath but i refer to myself as just someone who doesn't feel anything.

"heyyyy y/n" she called me while i walked in the store, i nodded in response and sat down on one of their chairs. "you want anything? it's on me don't worry" she smiled as i gave her a grin. there are always rumors that i use people to my advantage, she talked to me about those rumors while she got me some ramen. she kept talking about them while i was eating and she kept saying "but that isn't true right y/n?" and i keep on nodding my head in response.

she honestly got on my nerves so i just had to finish eating as fast as i could to leave. "uh i gotta go thanks for the meal i appreciate it" i muttered while running out of the store.

i put on my earphones and started walking to the subway so i could go to the park, while walking around i noticed so much people giving me a disgusted look or a death glare. i always listened to music i could relate to, i had a wide range of genres that i like but i specifically like these underground artists called '3RACHA'. i don't know what they look like since they don't post pictures of themselves so i guess they're keeping it low key, i really like spearb it's just something about his voice and lyrics he writes makes me feel drawn to him for some reason.

i walked around and saw people giving me disgusted looks and death glares, "the world really is a small place" i chuckled to myself while on my way to the subway.

(time skip to the subway)
as i arrived i still saw people making those faces at me, jeez is my town that small?
i waited for the train to arrive so i sat down at one of the waiting areas. i sat down next to a guy writing on a notebook. he wore a beanie,glasses,a sweater, jeans and shoes which were all black, i looked over to his shoulder and saw he was writing lyrics.

"i don't want you to see how weak and outofshape i am
forthose who reliedon me, thisis a contradiction
pretending to be strong
i just want to be someone's strength
i don't want them to lose strength cause of me
don't have the courage to put a question mark on the words 'i can expect it.'
The pain grows silently trapped in a room without a door to go out"

i read to myself, the lyrics were surprisingly relatable even though i haven't shown my true emotions to anybody, no one ever knows how much i care, no one ever knows how much i want to apologize and no one ever knows when i'm hurting. after the impression i left they all think it's just an act of mine as i'm luring someone into my trap but it isn't always like that.

just as i was about to read some more the train arrived and the guy looked at me, "i see you noticed my work" the guy smirked. "not bad i guess" i chuckled,

"are you gonna continue chuckling  or hop on the train?" he laughed as i made my way to the train while laughing, we got in the train and found seats next to each other. "i'm y/n, kim y/n" i introduced trying to fill in the awkward silence, "i'm changbin, seo changbin" he lifted his hand as a signal to shake it. has he not heard about me? cause most people i tried introducing myself to always run away.

"you've never heard of me?"