chapter 16:

"jisung we were only joking" chan yelled out as jisung ran off and clearly not listening to him. "chan you run after him" y/n states quite harshly, "why me?" she grunted and changbin complained "she said do it so do it then" he shrugged and y/n smirked. "ughh fine you're paying me back after this changbin" he says while running after him, "NO PROMISES HYUNG" changbin giggled as y/n's face stayed the same. "y/n you good?" changbin waves at y/n's face.

(y/n's pov)
"so if i can get changbin to believe me, he can order some people around for me?" i thought to myself, "y/n snap out of it this isn't you" i accidentally said out loud as changbin bent down to ask me what was wrong, i shrugged it off saying i needed some space when in reality something not so good will happen.

"I DONT WANT TO HMMPH" jisung shrugged and pouted, "HAN JISUNG YOU ARENT A CHILD ANYMORE" chan scolded as he dragged jisung. changbin contemplated whether he should go to the guys to stay with y/n but he chose to go to the guys which was a big mistake.

"so he'll do my bidding?" i laughed and immediately came to my senses, "y/n stop it you bitch" i said as i slapped myself. not once,nor twice but enough to the point i lost count, "okay jisung i'm sorry, i didn't mean to make you mad" chan sincerely apologized to jisung with tears in his eyes. "jisung now what do you say to chan hyung?" changbin crouched down to stay with jisung as he was on the ground with his knees against his chest crying his heart out in denial. "I DONT LIKE HIM I DONT LIKE HIM I DONT LIKE HIM" jisung continued to cry, chan stretched his arms out to jisung embracing him as tight as he possibly could. the last thing he'd ever want to do is make jisung uncomfortable, "shhhh shhh it's okay it's okay i'm sorry i said anything i didn't intend any harm in doing so" chan reassured as jisung was still crying in the crook of his neck.

(no one's pov)
chan pulled away from the hug, jisung who still had tears rolling down his flushed red cheeks. each sniffle coming from jisung, were like bullets shooting chan's heart each time hurting even more than the last . chan caressed jisungs puffy face that still had tears pouring down, wiping every tear with his thumbs. jisung removed chan's hands from his face which only worsened the heartbreak he was feeling already. "sungie, please—" chan tried to get out but jisung shushed him by putting his finger over chans lips. jisung scooted closer to chan's lap, the boy was light and was beyond adorable. the way his fluffy blonde hair covered his eyes but you could still tell he was crying, "is it obvious?" he said between sniffs. "very" chan replied and they both giggled and jisung's heart shaped smile finally showed up. the way his cheeks stood out even more, the heart shaped smile he loves seeing everyday, was finally here.

chan was overjoyed, his cheeks turning a shade of red, his dimples more prominent than ever, he started doing his tiny claps out of happiness to see the one he loves smile again. sure jisung was sometimes an annoying over confident bitch, ego and pride always through the roof, acted like he debuted before everyone else in the world, he was kind and emotional. his blonde hair which perfectly complimented his features, the way his cheeks look squish-able when his heart-shaped smile brightens up the room which reminded him about love ; chan adored everything about the young boy.

"awww" changbin cooed and went in for a group hug but then chan pushed him away, "YAH WHYD YOU DO THAT" changbin pretending to be butt hurt, they all laughed. changbin subconsciously turned around to see y/n literally beating herself up. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?" changbin crouched down to y/n who was on the floor with her hands tangled in her hair crying and begging for it to go away. changbin holds y/n close and makes her come back to her senses, her eyes and nose red from all the crying, a hoarse voice from all the screaming and yelling and changbin didn't even realise. another  100 pounds of guilt on changbin's chest not realising the one he loves was suffering. "y/n babe i'm so sorry" he said holding her tighter than ever, y/n pulled away from the hug. changbin wiped her tears and kissed her puffy cheeks, changbin wasn't the type to show emotion but you could tell he was madly in love with her.

y/n started laughing hysterically which scared changbin,

(y/n's pov)

"oh y/n you haven't changed a bit" she says to herself, "y-y/n y-you're s-scaring m-me" she heard her lover stutter to see that she was smirking whilst talking to herself. "what's there to be scared of?" she asks dumbfounded, "you were smiling weirdly while talking to yourself. you were mumbling so i couldn't understand anything but please tell me if something bothers you". thank heavens he couldn't understand me, i laughed to myself. no wonder mr baek wants to kill me, cynical, crazy,insane all synonyms used to describe who i am and i cant blame him. streetlight streetlight bullshit what was i thinking? that's worst shit i've ever heard, so emotional and sensitive is he really your type y/n? that isn't the "SPEARB" you heard about what a rip-off minus the actual rip-off. it's always the sensitive ones that die in this cruel, dark, world. it'll be easy, poor him actually trusting me, putting me in his sort of spell to make we weaken up and vulnerable. he could've done a better job than this but i'll get what i can take. he really bit off more than he can chew, he can't handle a struggle in this world. i almost feel bad for the boy but i'll make the pain end soon, i'll find a way to stop you from being in this mess.

"but first, we have to get rid of the witnesses of course"

(a/n: suddenly plot twist? omg ejdjdhhd i had exams for the past few days and school really got me busy plus procrastinating but i hope you like it")