chapter 9:

"you're joking, right?" i laughed, the both of them looked serious and the laugh got awkward. i put my hand on my neck and looked down, "wait so who's spearb?" i asked trying to break the silence. "why would you wanna know?" jisung asked while he crossed his arms and leaned on his hip, changbin entered with a smirk (i'm not sorry). "what about spearb?" he teased and looked at me, "say yOoOhhh for me" i said and jisung started bursting out laughing. "YoOooHh mAaAaaaAtrYOoosHKaa" jisung started mocking and him and i high-fived,

i never knew a guy like him would be spearb, but then again he would be the kinda guy ya know? jisung started laughing even louder, "dude shut the fuck up" i said while he kept on laughing. "aYo wHaTs uP" i started mocking and he stopped laughing immediately, "Y/N" he yelled trying to shut me up. changbin and i started laughing even more now, "AYo tHis iS ReAL hIp HoP" he mocked him. "HYUNGG YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE" he whined and i kept laughing, "들러 그리고 배워 ('stop by and learn' this is what i heard idk if it's the actual lyrics)" i said again and jisung was on the ground with his ears covered.

i helped him up and he pouted, "y/n your dad's gonna be mad, you better go home" changbin suggested. "and get beat up again? no way" i said while thinking about what i was gonna do next, "chris hates me so obviously i can't be with you guys" i mentioned. "i'll hide somehow through the night, y'all should get going i don't want chris to yell at you cause of me" i said while walking away and changbin stopped me. "y/n you'll die out in this cold" "id rather die than live this shitty life ya know?" i said and made him let go.

(changbin's pov)
"what. a. lunatic." jisung stood there, "cmon hyung it's getting really late and chan hyung would be mad" he grabbed my wrist and proceeded to drag me. but all that was on my mind was y/n, i wanted to protect her and make her happy but how?

as we were about to walk out of the park we were greeted with a disappointed chan, "for fucks sake where were you two? i saw y/n walking out of the park and i stopped her thinking she did something to you guys" he said in frustration, "i told you not to get close to her, i know the truth" he said looking at the both of us. "or do you hyung?" jisung asked, i looked at him in shock and signaled to cut it out. "she stole money from kyungs father's safe and he caught her there" he mentioned, "that's not true" i couldn't help but stand up for her. "so you did talk to her? i cant believe you changbin" he looked even more disappointed than when he got here.

"i heard it from kyungs mouth himself, jisung was there too" i said and jisung nodded, "jisung you too? this is too much bullshit in one day" he said. "CHAN HYUNG LISTEN FOR ONCE" i yelled out and he flinched, he looked shocked that i would be the type of person to defend her. "she only sold what she had left for her mother, including all gifts from him" jisung stood up. i looked at jisung and mouthed 'thank you', "whatever i talked with mr. kim and he said we can sign it now" he handed us the papers. "i'm not signing anything as long and you two aren't", i immediately put the paper aside and looked at jisung. "i'm not signing this, i've witnessed too much of the real mr. kim already" i said and jisung nodded.

"what real mr. kim?" he asked, "he's a lunatic, we were with y/n and he called her and proceeded to curse at her repeatedly" jisung mentioned. finally jisung was being sensible for once, "that's cause she's a bitch, who wouldn't react like that if their daughter was like y/n".
i facepalmed and jisung gulped, "i haven't showed this to anyone but myself" i said as i took out my phone. it was a video of what happened that time the day we first met mr. kim, chan and jisung focused and at the part mr.kim lifted y/n up he looked sorry.

"i don't want the same thing that happened to me, happen to them"

"bullshit"

"you don't even feed me at home or anywhere in general, you treat your trainees the same way you treat me. leaving them with high hopes until they start losing hope in anything and everything"

the video eventually ended and i looked at chan and jisung to see their faces, they were in so much shock. "hyung why didn't you show this to y/n? we could've called the police" jisung asked, "don't you remember what kyung said? she's in danger we don't want to put more attention to her" i replied. "and she also denies my help, i've been trying for hours on end and she just keeps walking off like earlier" i added, before anyone could say anything my phone rang.

i checked it and it was kyung, "kyung?" i picked up the phone and put it on speaker. "HIIII KYUNG HYUNG" jisung yelled out, "hey jisung" he replied back. "hey kyung" chan greeted and kyung said "oiiii chan hyung". i shushed them and let kyung speak.
"don't let y/n roam the streets especially at this time" he said, "you could've said that earlier when she was still with us stupid" "i'm sorry my father sent his guards out earlier than expected, god if i didn't overreact to that one time she didn't wear the necklace this would've never happened" he said and i couldn't clearly hear the face palm.

"kyung it's okay we all make mistakes" i say in attempt to comfort him, "they all have guns" he mentioned and all of our eyes grew wide. "do you still 'love' her?" jisung emphasized the word love and i slapped him, "no i don't it's basic humanity jisung" he said and jisung nodded. "find her" he said before hanging up.

"god knows where she is, she could be anywhere by now" jisung sighed. "we have to look for her, she's too weak now" i said and chan looked shocked. "i never expected y/n and weak in the same sentence" he said trying to lighten the mood, "not everyone is strong enough to open up and admit they're breaking down" i said while dragging them outside the park.

"lets come up with a plan"

(a/n: jshdhf i'm sorry i couldn't post yesterday but here's chapter 9 !!)