chapter 18: Finale

changbin grabbed y/n by the wrist and ran, he ran and ran and he ran. a slight euphoria flowing through changbin's body as the intimate feeling of runners high starts to build up, y/n ran along barely keeping up but somewhat was still there. "I SHOULD NOT HAVE DRAGGED YOU INTO THIS MESS" i yelled while running, "Y/N NOW NOT THE FUCKING TIME TO TALK ABOUT THAT" he groaned as the euphoric feeling started to fade and turned to sadness. they stop for a little while looking at each other in the eyes with nothing but love, "if anything happens, i love you. i love you so so so much please know that" y/n starts sobbing desperately as any of them were at the peak of death. "i promise, i promise we'll make it out alive i promise you that okay love? now let's keep running" changbin held another but tighter grip on her wrist as she was dragged to an average house. "we'll be safe here right?" changbin pants and sees jisung and chan across the street,

all sigh in relief of seeing each other once again, "YALL GOOD?" they heard jisung's loud voice echo all the way across the street. "YEA YOU?-" bam, another gun was fired. the lingering sound of bullets being fired, one by one or even many by many at a time.
each time getting louder and louder causing a ringing sensation in y/n's ears, "f-fuck" she grunted as she held her head and leaned on a tree nearby, "we're safe for now they can't see shit haha" changbin let out a slight chuckle but not an actual laugh. y/n looks up at the tree and recognizes it almost instantly, no other than her very own house. the couple signaled the two to come to the other side without looking suspicious, jisung covered his face in his messy dyed hair whilst chan kept his hood on and both faced down. jisung grabs a cigarette from his pocket, pretends to smoke and got stopped by the guard. "fuck" he whispered to himself, "you're just gonna smoke this without a light? here's mine use it" the man hands it to the younger as jisung lights the cigarette and winks at the other.

jisung finally made it through and they all managed to climb up the tree to get into y/n's room, "damn nice room i guess" jisung takes a breath while looking around still smoking. "i thought i told you to quit" chan rolled his eyes in the sight of jisung with a tube of rolled tobacco. "SHHH NOWS NOT THE TIME ILL TRY AND GET US TO THE KITCHEN" y/n whispered loudly as she walked to the door.
she opens it to reveal nothing, all empty, all the furniture was there but her father wasn't. "he's wasting money again isn't he" she facepalms and grits her teeth in frustration, she sighed and looked around even more before yelling "ALL CLEAR" to the 3 others inside her bedroom.

until she saw her father's pale dead body in the basement, "OH MY FUCKING GOD FATHER? DAD? HELLO?" she helplessly tried waking him up. as she shook him a gun slips out of the corpse' hands, she examines it seeing it was fully locked and loaded and for a small one it sure could fire more than expected. she puts the loaded gun inside her bag and examines the body even more, "a n-note?" her jaw drops as she sees it.
"y/n.. i'm sorry about what happened with your father :)
wait, i did this" she read out loud before her eyes widened. "awh look, they probably will think it's you you fucking spoiled brat. admit it. DIE, D I E NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE WEVE BEEN BEGGING GOD TO TAKE YOU OUT. so here's the gun. shoot yourself or get caught by the police. unfair? i know :)
-hate
mr baek"
her blood boiled at the letter anger slowly consuming her which was slowly replaced by sadness,

she turns around to see the 3 guys all staring at her, "we saw you crying" jisung softly admitted as he played with his hands nervously. y/n blindly focusing on jisung's hands, looking at the wage spun his rings as a distraction from her own fathers wrongful death. "y/n you okay?" chan asks and she hums in response. "jisung gimme one would ya?" she asked still completely focused on his hands. "here ya go" he says handing her a stick and giving her the lighter. she could burn the place down if she wanted to but not with the boys in it, she had a special place for them in her heart especially changbin, her first love. and possibly the last.