A Dragon In The City Leads To A Unexpected Reunion

Elliot's Point Of View
With another customer satified with another one of my designs, I started to close up the shop for the day and was about to head back to the houseboat.

It was only until the sound of my upbeat ringtone that snapped me out of my thoughts as Huey's yells for help reached my phone along with Dewey and Louie as before I had time to respond the line went dead.

Panic filled my head as I started to use the phone tracker for the boys, not knowing what was going on. If anyone tried to hurt my brothers they would wind up in prison covered in bruises.

It lead up to a familiar looking mansion........Scrooge Mc Duck's mansion. Whelp I'm confronting my demons today as the hill I was currently running up was coming to an end, making me regret not going to the gym.

As I jumped over the wall, walking past a horse with Scrooge's stone head placed onto him or her, I don't really know but I'm not gonna judge.

Finally I reached the garage, face to face with my estranged uncle, my brothers looking terrified and some girl squealing at me.

Huey was the first to react, running up towards me and hugged my leg followed by Louie and Dewey. I glared right into my uncle's soul seeing him shiver slightly as my main goal was to check over my brothers.

There were arguing with him about being abandoned by him as I found out Scrooge looked them in a single room with about 3 marbles to play with.

Making sure my brothers and their friend, who by now was looking over to him, I gave Scrooge McDuck, with no regrets, the finger with my glare reflecting on my glasses. In anger he banged the gong behind him as the kids started to walk back as a huge gold dragon broke through it's stone prison.

Scrooge leaped onto the end of it's tail, shouting at us to go out rooms which was not possible for me as I had no room to go into so take that Mcduck.

The girl started heading out of the garage, right in the direction of the gold hunting dragon who is reeking havoc in the city right now.

Huey: "Webby, where are you going?"

Webby: "I'm gonna go eat a hamburger!"

Dewey: "We're in!"

Webby: "Cool, to be clear, I'm gonna go catch the dragon. The hamburger was a metaphor from before"

Me: "Best metaphor I've ever heard, I'm going to use that more often"

Webby: *Gasps* "Oh My Gosh, Elliot Duck is using my metaphor, someone pinch me!!"

Me: "Now's not the right time"

Dewey: "But how are we gonna get up there?"

??: "I'm a pilot"

As we boarded the plane, it was clear that this pilot has no experience with flying in general as  the boys including me and Webby got ready to rescue Scrooge from the danger he was currently in.

Before Scrooge died a violent death, nearly traumatising my brothers in the process, we managed to grab onto his hand pulling him back inside the plane.

Scrooge: "I thought I told you to go to your..."

Me: "Stop that sentence right now!"

Dewey: "No time. We gotta work fast. Webby, how do we stop it?"

Webby: "It's mystical, so we need a mystical device, like an oblivion mirror or a medusa gauntlet, or-"

Louie: "Like this?"

I held in my laughter, knowing fully well Louie managed to steal from the richest duck in the world but kept it concealed, not wanting to get into trouble.

Louie: "What? I was gonna give it back"

Louie: "Now, how do we get him down there?"

Huey: "Garden hose of destiny!"

3rd Point Of View
As the kids start to tie Scrooge's waist with the garden hose of destiny, Elliot runs up towards Launchpad thinking of a plan.

Elliot: "Launchpad, we need to swing him out, nosedive towards the bin and get ready to pull up!"

Launchpad: "Yes, sir, random person I just met!"

Dewey: "Any questions?"

Scrooge: "Since when is Launchpad a pilot?"

Dewey: "You guys, our family is awesome!"

Elliot: "You didn't know that before?, I am offended"

Scrooge lets go of Pixiu and flies into the air as the kids loose grip on the hose holding him.

ALL: "Scrooge!"

Scrooge touches Pixiu with the Medusa Gauntlet, turning him to stone as Scrooge begins to fall into the money bin, He prepares to dives into the coins.

The kids gasp as they think he has perished before he comes back up and spits out a mouth full of money, He shows that he is okay and swims in his money as the kids cheer for him.

Louie: "He swims in money! I knew it!"

Launchpad: "Aw. Family truly is the greatest adventure of Oh, no, the ground!"

The plane crashes to the ground as the kids shakily stand up with Louie picking up Elliot's glasses and handing it to him, getting a hug in the process.

With Launchpad putting out the fire on the crashed plane the kids sit down on a log seeing Scrooge pace up and down in front of them angrily.

Scrooge: "In the short time I've known you, you've wrecked my home and my money bin, unleashed several ancient evils, and almost got me killed, twice"

Huey: "Four times if you count each monster as an individual time"

Scrooge starts walks up to the kids, menacingly as the kids gasp.

Elliot stands up, not afraid of shouting directly at Scrooge Mcduck's face before seeing him start to laugh at the group.

Scrooge: *Starts to Laugh* "That was incredible! *To Dewey* When you pulled me into the airplane and said "No time!" *To Webby* And who would have thought of a Medusa Gauntlet?! Brilliant! *To Huey* Oh, and then you swung me out and pulled up just in time and...*laughs* You kids are nothing but trouble! Curse me kilts, have I missed trouble! I suppose I'll have to keep an eye on you to teach you how to get into trouble properly"

Dewey: "You mean?"

Scrooge pulls out his cellphone as the kids including Elliot gasp in excitement.

Scrooge: "Beakley! Clear my schedule! I'm taking the wee ones on a field trip"

Scrooge: "Now, let's go find the lost city of Atlantis!"

ALL: "Yeah!"

Scrooge: "And no one tell your uncle Donald!"

ALL: "Yeah!"

Launchpad: "Who is that?"

Elliot smiles, walking up towards him and giving him a hug, startling Scrooge for a moment before he responds back as Launchpad starts to prepare the submarine.

Elliot: "Good to see you again Uncle Scrooge"