Fenton, Is That You?! Boys! Stop Trying to Embarrass My Boyfriend!

Elliot's Point Of View
Being used to a huge mansion took some time to get used to the normal routine now that uncle Scrooge allowed us all to stay at his mansion.

I had a room all to myself as the space was perfect to create my designs and display them before selling them to the public. Not to mention the sweet balcony overlooking the pool and the perfect view of the sunsets.

Currently I was just finishing up one of my dresses for a client before switching to one of my own original drawings and started to create it.

Once I was finished I decided to try it on whilst putting on accessories to match the colours on the outfit.

Then my inspiration vanished as I groaned, slowly sliding down onto the floor, running my hands through my hair in an effort to produce another crazy design but luck

Wanting to take a small walk around the mansion, I got up off the floor and started my walk around the huge mansion. I could hear the boys laughing in the living room, probably watching Ottoman Empire again.

Feeling like I was being watched by an unknown presence I stopped in my tracks, looking up to see Webby about to fall onto the ground which I caught her nearly falling down the stairs in the moment.

Me: "Next time attach a bungee rope to yourself Webby, then you can't hurt yourself"

Webby: "Don't worry my granny has been training me my entire life! Observe!"

She pulled out a grappling hook aiming it towards the chandelier before swinging around, crashing into my brothers in the process, hearing their groans of pain

I decided to get a snack in the kitchen in order to control my brain from producing random thoughts as before I even entered to get my daily cookie for my growling stomach the front door slammed open.

To be honest I went into the kitchen to get my cookie before walking out to see what the commotion was about as a little lightbulb jumped onto my face, blocking my vision.

Freezing in place from the situation, trying to remove the bulb gently as possible, my brothers talking amongst each other on how to remove the robot lightbulb from my face.

Until my knight in shining uniform saved the day.

My boyfriend of nearly a year picked up the robot from my face and scolded him slightly but I wasn't listening whatsoever.

Fenton: "I'm so sorry sir it won't happen a........ Elliot?"

Me: "Fenton, how are you here?!"