The House Of The Lucky Gander

A/n: This is Elliot's outfit for the chapter

3rd Point Of ViewScrooge, the kids and Donald Duck are in the sunchaser, listening to Scrooge talk about a legendary golden cricket who only sings 50 years whilst Elliot is on his phone beside Louie

3rd Point Of View
Scrooge, the kids and Donald Duck are in the sunchaser, listening to Scrooge talk about a legendary golden cricket who only sings 50 years whilst Elliot is on his phone beside Louie.

Scrooge: "The Temple of the Golden Cricket, every 50 years, at sundown, the golden cricket emerges singing its ethereal song. Some say the song holds the answer to life's greatest mysteries. How did we get here? What's our purpose in the universe?"

Louie: "Wait is that a neon hotdog?"

The kids attention is quickly pulled away looking at the neon hotdog sign along with Elliot glancing at the window before looking back on his phone.

Dewey: "Wow!"

Huey: "So cool!"

Webby: "I'm hungry!"

Scrooge: "Yes, yes, the city of Macaw is very exciting to look at, but you'll only find empty distractions there"

Elliot: "And you can find explosive distractions in Gyro's lab"

The kids laugh with Scrooge shaking his head as Elliot continues to text on his phone, smiling and laughing at the replies from his beloved.

Louie: "I can't believe Uncle Gladstone is here"

Huey: "He's so charming"

Elliot: "Don't forget cool"

Dewey: "And funny"

Louie: "He's, like, the luckiest guy in the world, Uh, Uncle Donald you must've had the best time growing up with him"

Elliot spaces out for a moment, laughing at the selfie Fenton sent him with Dr Gearloose pointing towards him, angrily in the background as Lil Bulb waves to the camera.

Donald: "He's the worst, just the worst!"

Scrooge: "Gladstone Gander is a complete layabout, I don't know why we're responding to his call"

Webby: "It was a call for help"

Huey: "And like Uncle Donald says, 'Family always helps Family'"