Terror Of The Terra-Firmians

Elliot's Point Of View
We had just seen the coolest monster mole film ever as Fenton and me walked beside my brothers, Webby and her new friend Lena.

At first I wasn't sure when Webby was describing her but I gave Lena a chance when she liked my outfit so she's in my good books.

Dewey: "Oh man, that is classic cinema"

Webby: "So good!"

Me: "I'm hoping for a sequel!, Ooh maybe a prequel that explains how the mole-men infiltrated the town!"

Fenton just chuckled at me and wrapped his arm around my waist as Lena and Webby started to reflect on some moments from the film.

Lena: "Oh, and remember when the surgeon tried to cut the mole-woman in half, and she multiplied into a million mole-babies and ate him?"

Both of them re-enacted the scene, which as a master of the dramatic arts, they nailed the scene with Mrs Beakley glaring at Lena.

Mrs Beakley: "You said this was an educational film, Suitable for all ages"

Lena: "Uh, it's a cautionary tale about the dangers of mole monsters, and everyone could use a lesson on chainsaw safety"

I had to stifle a laugh, turning my head to see Launchpad looking traumatised as he stared at the poster with pure terror in his eyes.

I just leaned onto Fenton as we stood by my brothers, Webby and Lena.

Louie: "Lame, where was the drama, the heart, the needlessly expensive car crash mayhem?"

Huey: "Even if mole-man did exist, why attack someone in the shower?, With the water running there wouldn't be enough traction to attack anyone above the knee, Totally phony"

Louie agreed with Huey before Webby started to offer her rebuttal as I casually drank my refillable soda, watching the second entertainment of the night.

Webby: "What is with you guys?, It says right on the poster, 'based on an actual true novel'"

Huey: "This is the only book I trust, If it's not in the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook, then it's not a thing"