The Infernal Internship Of Mark Beaks

3rd Point Of View
After Mark Beaks entered the billionaires club, Huey and Dewey were waiting outside for him with Dewey dancing 'the robot' with a knight's helmet on him.

Mark Beaks steps out of the loud 'DubStep' room, annoyed by Scrooge and Glomgold not acknowledging him.

Mark Beaks: "Keep making that money, y'all! See you in two million dollars and counting!"

The door closes as Mark Beaks walks away, agitated from the lack of respect he deserved.

Mark Beaks: "Stuck up old money-duddies, don't even have a social media presence"

Dewey: "Mr. Beaks, I'm Dewey, future astronaut president and-"

Huey: "Can you sign this? You're my hero and a genius!"

Mark Beaks: "Genius?, you two!, I like how much you like me! That shows real smarts!, come by the offices and I'll hook you up with a tour, maybe even an after-school job?"

Huey nearly squeals with excitement clutching his magazine tightly as it nearly rips in half.

Elliot: *Off-screen* "Hey guys honest thoughts about my latest creation? I'm having major second thoughts after finishing the design!!"

Huey and Dewey look over at Elliot, gasping with Dewey running over to him as Mark Beaks looks up from his phone, not knowing it dropped to the floor before looking at Elliot's outfit.

Elliot: "Be honest, it's too glittery, i knew it!!! oh jeez!!"

Huey: "No, it's amazing"

Dewey: "Sooo awesome!!, can't wait for my personal outfit designed exclusively!!"

Elliot awes, hugging the both of them tightly, spinning them before setting the pair down as Mark Beaks steps beside him.

Mark Beaks: "Hey, Mark Beaks, about to be Billionaire and founder of Waddle!"

Elliot: "Elliot Duck, best fashion designer in all of Duckberg and big brother to these adorable cuties!"

Mark Beaks pulls out his phone as he and Elliot pull a pose with his likes blowing up more than any of his previous posts.

He stares in shock with Elliot taking his own selfie with Dewey photo-bombing/posing in the background as he starts texting away with Mark staring at him in shock.

Elliot: "Whelp, Scrooge McMoneyBags is taking way too long c'mon guys, TO THE STORE!!!!"

Dewey and Huey cheer, running off ahead of Elliot as he brushes off his outfit.

Elliot: "It's been fun Beaks, see ya later! I'm gonna buy soo much candy!! Haha!!"

Elliot then runs out of the room, leaving Mark Beaks alone, shocked with his phone in hand.