AUTHORS NOTE

Hi guys author here. I just wanted to tell you thank you for checking out my story and I hope you enjoy. Any grammar mistakes you can leave a comment on them I'll be sure to fix it. I'll update once a week on Saturday and that's all. Please vote and comment I'd love to hear from you guys. Without further ado let's get this story started!
Description
Katia is a mere human in the Vampire Kingdom...humans have only been used as blood pets or slaves for the last century. The world was split up into Kingdoms each ruled by a family of vampires. Humans being the lowest class were treated to poverty. Rebellious groups did form but were no match for vampires and either got slaughtered or backed down
~
Katia lives a Farley normal life as a human except for the fact that her parents are part of the rebellious movement and have only taught her to hate vampires. Katia is very bold for her age which has gotten her in tons of trouble with her parents and the community. She loved going outside even if she didn't go outside much because of laws set in place that prohibited her but she loved looking out the window imagining she was playing out there.
~
Nearing her 18th birthday Katia will be sold at the auction but her and her parents have different plans and decide to flee. What happens when they get stopped by two handsome ruthless kings?

Meet the characters
~I won't be providing any pictures or descriptions for the character I want you guys to discover what the character is like through reading the story but I'll give you names 😅~
Most important names
Katia-human
Noah-Vampire king
Seth-Vampire king
^The two above are brothers^
———————————————————-
Well let's get started!
C.C