Chapter 2

Authors note:
Thank you for reading and voting :)
This chapter is dedicated to my first voter and reader to this book
santiraquel
Thank you so much!
🥰
Deciding to do a double chapter week because I'm bored :)
Thats all let's get started!
—————————————————————————
Third person P.O.V

       Noah had just hit a deer when he saw a carriage coming along the road. He called Seth over thinking they could have a little meal because they smelled no vampire scent.

          Approaching the driver he explained to them he was just passing through with some goods for the kingdom not that they cared. Noah spared no time snapping his neck in half while Seth began to bare his fangs.

         Suddenly they saw something raise in the back of the cart. Slightly intrigued Seth and Noah stalked to the back of the cart.

          Opening the tarp slowly they saw three bodies two adults and a human girl. They scanned their eyes over her mesmerized while ignoring the two adults. At that moment they both knew she was to be there beloved, there's to own and destroy.

———————————————————————————

Katia P.O.V

       I woke up in a very nicely decorated room. Looking around I took notice of the furniture around me it was sleek but Victorian. I had to give props to my kidnappers they definitely had style. Right I was kidnapped, I should escape.

Touching my bare feet on the strangely warm floor I slowly made my way to the door. Just as I was about to walk out i got suddenly thrown back into the room forcefully. Giving out a yelp I looked up to see what brute dared to touch me.

        "Kitten you weren't trying to escape were you?" He said inching closer to me which just made me step back the same amount of steps.

         Damn do these weird ass guys have an animal fetish calling me kitten and bunny I thought. A smirk appeared on there face for a slit second before returning to there glare.

         "Is that what you think of us?"asked one of them.

        "Is that what I think of what?" I say genuinely confused until I realized I may have said what I thought out loud. I suddenly turn a bright red before covering my face in embarrassment. I regain composure quickly so I don't make a total fool out of myself.

      " Is my little bunny embarrassed?" One of the guys said pulling me into his arms.

        I immediately push a way trying to clear my head and get a decent understanding of what's happening. Kidnappers=bad and Kidnappers touching=rape=escape.

"No don't touch me and take m-me home I'm not kidding vampires"

"You know we're vampires but your still choosing to disobey how cute" the same guy says pulling me into his arms once again. I resist once more but he only tightens his grip.

"Don't move or there will be a punishment"

         The frickity fuck did they say to me I'm the daughter of Quincy and Martha Jordan and I will not be ordered around. Suddenly my thoughts get overwhelmed with the image of my parents laying limp on the forest ground I start to grow angrier my conscious begging me to give them a piece of my mind.

         "No I'm not your blood pet and I don't know who you are but I will never submit to you, you duckweeds murdered my parents so just kill me now if you won't let me go."