Chapter 5

And we are back with another chapter thank y'all for tuning in let's get started!
C.C
—————————————————————————

I slowly open my eyes feeling the ray of sunshine coming through the window. I sighed and breathed in like I'm in a kids movie except the kid was raped, impregnated and abused.

I look to my right and left Seth and Noah are still sound asleep thankfully. I take in there facial features they look deadly even in there sleep how lovely.

I started to slowly crawl out of bed and go into the bathroom. God I'm sore, realizing I'm stark naked I grab one of their shirts hanging and throw it on me. Locking the door I finally feel like I can breathe. What the fuck is happening to my life I think while staring at myself in the mirror.

Barely recognizing myself I splash water on my face trying to wake me up. I look around to see that the bathroom is fully stocked with shampoos, conditioners, razors and great sanitary items. I would feel embarrassed right now but buying me sanitary products are a 1 on the scale of things they've done to me.

       Lost in thought I didn't even realize who had walked up behind me before it was too late.
       "Good morning my kitten" Noah said breathing down my neck placing a hot kiss on my collarbone..

     I didn't answer I just stood there looking down at the sink faucet.

    "You know it's rude not to answer someone angel especially us."Seth said picking me up so I was straddling him which just amplified the fact that I'm completely naked under this shirt.

He smirked and pushed me more against him so he could feel my juices (half discharge by the way) against him.

"Is my little slut wet?" Noah said into my ear.

"Do you need us to make it all better?" Seth said while rubbing me against his hard dick.

I moan out but quickly cover my mouth.
"Don't hide that beautiful mouth from us kitten" Noah said biting on that sweet spot on my neck.

I was a mess when they brang me to the bed. Rational thoughts,who is she.... No I can't do this they are bad people. I start to push them off me but one of them pushed my hands down.

       "Mph...please, get off" I said fighting back a moan as Noah and Seth peppered me with kisses while playing with my breasts.

       "She's still denying us...don't worry darling we'll make it so you won't be able to think straight, you'll just be our little dumb slut"
Third person P.O.V

Katia now to lost in the sensation of their mouths had extreme difficulty figuring out who said thar. In the middle of her inner turmoil she felt a a finger slip into her wet folds, unable to hold back she let out a soft moan.

"Oh looks like our little bunny is enjoying this brother"

"She looks so good right now I can almost take a bite" Noah said

Katia now visibly shivering while Noah just held a soft smirk. She didn't even notice Seth moved down to lightly lick her clit. Arching her back slightly Seth chuckled while continuing a much more intense attack on her vagina using his hands and his mouth. Lost in ecstasy and moaning very loudly she also again failed to notice Noah positioning his mouth on the sweet spot of her neck.

"Such a good girl" Noah says before biting hard into her neck she moaned unexpectedly as the pain and pleasure mixed together building up to her climax.

"Cum" they both growled, cumming you came down from your high only to see a newly placed collar on your next.

Processing a little to slowly you look the collar back at them the collar again and then them again basically happening 5x times.

"What the fuck?" You said preparing a entire round of your creative language to throw at them, but before you could one of them talked.

"Language darling but this your collar you are ours forever and your never getting away this is just to help you see that" Noah said pulling her into his chest.

Sighing Seth continues "We will be gone on a business trip bunny , this collar has a tracker if you have any smart ideas. But I do hope you will be a good girl or we'll have to punish you again"

You just agreed not wanting to talk and feeling incredibly drowsy from their session. You might hate their butts but man can they fuck a girl good. As you pretended to fall asleep you continued to think to yourself.

This was it, tomorrow I'll start and if I'm still here by the time they come back, this baby and me is getting a one way ticket to heaven. Funny way to have an abortion I thought....(Author is sorry if she offended you but I thought it was funny 😄)

Tune in when I update again to meet the staff 👏🏽

———————————————————————————
To be honest I wasn't planning on ever updating but yalls comments got me so here we are but I do hope you check out my other book I have more motivation to write that one. But anyway I'll probably update again I think.
Welp byeee
Author out