Chapter 3

Sorry I'm late...was really busy yesterday but I'm back :)
VOTE AND COMMENT PLS 🥰
⚠️WARNING⚠️
This chapter is ALL smut so skip it if it disturbs you.
—————————————————————————
Katia P.OV
Looking them straight in the eye I begin to scurry away. But I only got so far before I hit the wall.

"Please I'll do anything d-don't r-rape me" I say while silent tears fall down my face.

"Bunny we'll make it good, there's nothing to worry about" Seth cooed.

It wasn't less than a second that I was in Noah's arms I kicked and thrashed but it didn't seem to affect him.

"If you keep resisting I won't make you wet before we take you" Noah said staring down at me like some prey.

"You'll never make me wet you chicken littles" I said in a low whisper but just my luck that both of them heard.

All they did was smirk at each other before crawling on the bed so they were both hovering above me. Noah slowly lifts up my nightgown while licking his lips.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled while coincidentally kicking Noah in the face he growled before grabbing the rope they brought in earlier.

I tried to move but Seth kept me still and whispered for me to calm down before ripping my nightgown and panties right off. I really think these men are bipolar, snapping out of my thoughts I saw my wrist was being tied to one corner of the bedpost. I watched petrified as my other arm was tied. I desperately tried pulling on them but they wouldn't budge. They continued by tying my legs to my arms so that my parts were full display. I flushed with embarrassment and closed my eyes.

"Ah baby your pussy is such a pretty color" Noah said looking greedily at it.

He lowered his head down into my v-jay-jay and sniffed it before biting my clit softly. I held back a moan as he started his assault burying his tounge in me.

"Don't hold back we want to hear you kitten" Noah said in between breaths. Still biting my lip to not give them the satisfaction of hearing me Seth started to stalk over to her breast and lowered his mouth to my nipple. I couldn't open my mouth to say stop in fear I'll let them hear my moans. Seth continues biting and sucking on my nipple like a new-born baby, grabbing the other one with his had he fondles it before switching to the other side.

Why did it feel so good they're raping me how am I not repulsed. My body betrays me as I hear Noah say
"Your so wet baby, and you taste so good"

With that I moaned both them looked up and smirked before continuing what they were doing. I could feel myself getting closer, I screamed stop in between moans but that just made them go faster. I couldn't hold it in anymore screaming in ecstasy I had the best orgasm I've had in my life. Both men just looked at me with burning lust in there eyes.

Pulling down there underwear they revealed there hard cocks that practically springed from there underwear. Looking at them and back at me I wondered how it would fit. Noticing my inner conflict they spoke.
"Baby girl it'll be a hard fit but you'll get used to it" One of them said I wasn't to sure who it was because I was in a daze like state trying to figure out if this was a dream or not.

Pushing out my thoughts I felt something push against my lips. Focusing my eyes I could see Seths member push harder against my lips I held my lips tight together. Focusing solely on keeping my lips together Noah I suspected nipped my thigh causing me to gasp just enough for Seth to force his member in.
"Now don't bite bunny you don't want daddy to give you a punishment do you" i whimpered before he grabbed my head and pushed it back and forth with vigor causing me to choke as he touched the back of my throat. Holding his member there he told me how good I feel and he loves how I'm crying over him. This is great there sadist what did I do to deserve this. Now realizing that I can barely breathe I start to panic. His member started to bulge before saying

"Bunny I'm going to cum in your mouth and your going to take all of it" Right as he said that he released the warm fluid down my throat.

Forcing myself to swallow so he wouldn't punish me he took his member out before Noah stepped in his place.

"Bunny's mouth felt amazing" Seth said from somewhere in the room.

Smirking Noah tells me to open my mouth, I slowly do but he takes no time in thrusting in there. Going through the same process as Seth he cummed in my mouth telling me to take it all.

"Now my little kitten time to take what is rightfully ours".

The tears flowing down my cheek got more prominent as one of them stuck there finger in my soaking wet Pussy.

"My Bunny wants her daddies so much doesn't she." The number of fingers increased to 3 fingers. I moaned and through my head back.

"Please..." I said but Noah just lined his member up with my pussy and thrusted forward. I screamed in pain as he went deeper and deeper.

"Yes baby scream for me, let me hear you beg"

I could feel the blood dripping down onto the sheets as he continuing to slam into me the pain still prominent. Angling himself more upward he started to hit a spot seeing that I was more moaning then screaming now he continued to hit that spot bringing me to the brink. He abruptly stopped.

"Ah-Ah-Ah not so fast you gotta ask for permission to cum remember we own you"

I knew he wasn't going to move until I begged so I did what any sane person would do in my position.

"C-Can I please c-cum?" I said almost inaudible.

"Say Please let us cum Daddy's" Noah said sternly.

Stopping myself snapping at I slowly sad
"Please l-let me cum...daddy's"

"Good girl" was all he said before thrusting hard at that spot bringing me to another breathtaking orgasm. I could feel the same bulge and panicked.

"Take it out I-I don't want t-to get pregnant"

"Kitten you belong to us and that includes your body and i want you to bear our children now"

Staring at him in disbelief I say a quiet no before he picks up my behind so my pussy is at a incline.

"I don't want any to fall out" he says and with that he pushes deep as he can go and cums. Still holding me up I can feel the cum sliding down as I pray I don't get pregnant. Finally pulling out for what seems like ages Seth steps towards.

"You look so beautiful tied up for us" he said while not aiming for my pussy but for my asshole i squirm before he slaps my breast which makes me stop to stare at him.

"Though your pussy looks like heaven I wanna take your asshole right now". His tip slowly pushes against my asshole before thrusting in just as Noah did before. He pushes deep as I cry out in pain, he doesn't stop he just goes harder and harder as the pain turns to pleasure. He rubs his fingers on my pussy before showing how wet I am by bringing his fingers to my face.

"Taste yourself" he says before thrusting into my mouth swirling is fingers around. He leans down to kiss my mouth I try to fight back but he dominates my mouth I let him win wondering how am I going to get out of this. I can feel myself come to the brink again.
"Beg for it" Seth says into my ear.

"Please let me cum Daddy" I said louder then I wanted to, he smirked before doing two final thrust we came together in a moaning mess.

He pulled out and they both stared at me there eyes searching over me like a new present they got for Christmas. They must be done right, I thought to myself. My wish was dissolved when they both moved together toward me Noah picked up my body and went under me while Seth positioned himself over my pussy.

"W-what are you doing?" I said not realizing what's going on.

"We are going to take you together so that your full with our cocks" Noah said in a low whisper.

I panicked while they both began to push in, I felt like I was going to burst.

"Ah bunny your so tight" Seth said while pushing further into my pussy. Just then both them bared there fangs. I screamed but it turned into moans as there cocks moved faster and faster. Positioning there fangs and my neck and thighs the plunged into my skin. Drowning in a mix of pain and pleasure I heard Noah say how sweet I was before I the world slowly dissolved.
——————————————————————————
That was my first time writing smut how was it?
Anyway thanks for reading PLEASE VOTE thank you bye 😊.
C.C
Words: 1587