Chater 4

Okay so hope y'all enjoy this chapter!
Let's get started.
—————————————————————————

       I shot up out of my bed clutching my covers around my shivering body. Okay okay Katia look let's go over all the fucking shit that went on last night.

First of all they probably got me pregnant idk like TWO DAYS after I met them. They RAPED me, let's see FED from me and thought I'd be OKAY with this. I gotta get out there's no fucking way I'm staying here...If I am pregnant god forbid if I'm still here I'm grabbing a fucking hanger.

Lost in my thoughts on how to get out of this craphole I didn't even feel them get on the bed it wasn't until someone spoke did I look up in suprise.

"How's my little kitten doing today?" Noah says and he try's to snuggle me.

I jump away quickly and was about to say something they well deserved but I was stopped by whoever was behind me.

"Think before you speak angel" Seth said wrapping his arms around me.

"O-okay" I said, I hate the effect that they have on me I shouldn't be submissive like they want stand up for yourself but then again your girl is a little scared.

Carrying me back to the bed Seth puts me down between Noah and him I tense.

"Relax darling,it's bad for the baby"

  Nuh uh I'm done I'm put up with this shit this a very bad idea but sometimes you have to live laugh light a person on fire.

   "BABY" I screamed

    "What makes you think I would HAVE your baby and no I don't care if I'm pregnant I can easily kill the baby it really isn't that hard.Stab myself with something sharp dig em out of there etc. . And No I'm not finished DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU TOOK FROM ME YESTERDAY DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THAT WAS TO ME. And you have the AUDACITY to want me to love you and be yours like some fucking damsel in distress. Oh and one more th-".

      I couldn't even finish my rant before I was picked up over Noah's shoulder. The fuck is happening are they letting me go are the killing me oooo I'm so excited.(someone call her a therapist 😔)

        I decided to just lay limp there to save my energy for whatever came next but that didn't stop me from constantly nagging about where we're going they'd never answer but I was probably annoying them so I persisted .

       I could hear them opening a door before I was carried in to a room that looked like it was meant to torture-... Oh Shit.

——————————————————————————-
Thanks for reading that's all for today!
I'm just kidding 😅
Let's continue...
————————————————————————

        What the fuck did I get myself into... Pushing out of my thoughts I was lowered onto the ground I looked at there face but quickly looked back down again fuck they looked really mad.

    "Listen buddies, friends, pals no need to be rash, you can take it slow take a deep breathe bring me back out of here you know baby steps"

    They continued to be silent as the stalked toward me just as I was about to make a run for it they grabbed me making sure I couldn't escape even through all my squirming. Walking to the middle of the room they started to tie me up to a suspension cord, are the gonna hang me.

        I started saying my prayers hoping I'll see my parents in the afterlife but when they let go I wasn't choking I mean there was a rope around my neck but I was just hanging in mid air stark naked.