Chapter 1 ~

Chapter 1
Your POV
I woke up in Elli's bed instead of my own bed cause Aaron decided to bring another girl home and last time I stayed at home when there was a chick there I couldn't get any sleep at all. The door opened and Elle walked in holding toast "Look who's finally awake, I thought I was gonna have to check if you were dead" she said handing me the toast "Then you would have to bring me back so I can haunt people" I said laughing a bit. She laughed and sat down at her desk "We should go to the lot today" she said "Let me just go home and change real quick and i'll meet you there" I said and she nodded her head.

I put on my shoes on and left her house, during this time it was real hot in Tulsa usually it wouldn't bother me but I had a long sleeve and jeans on so I felt as if I was on fire. While I was walking I heard walking behind me so I stared to speed up but I heard them getting closer so I started to run and I heard them running too. I grabbed my switchblade and turned around pointing it to them "Leave me the he- oh it's just you" I said putting the blade back in my back pocked "What are you doing walking alone you know Aaron wouldn't like that" Sam said wrapping his arms around my waist "He wouldn't want us dating but does that ever stop me" I said wrapping my arms around his neck "Hm you got me there" he said and we kissed "As much as I would like to stay here with you I have to get home and change i'm meeting with Elle later at the lot" I said stepping back "You can just cancel" he said grabbing my hands "I can't we already hung out all day yesterday and she covered for us so I don't want to blow her off" I said "Ok fine but I will get to see you tomorrow right" he said, I nodded my head and walked off.

I got home and looked around, there were heels on the floor so I knew Aaron's one night stand was here. I went to my room and changed into some clothes but shorts and a short sleeve this time. I tried my best to leave the house as quite as I can so I won't wake anyone "Where are you going" Aaron said "To the lot with Elle bye" I said grabbing the door knob but Aaron pulled me back "Where were you last night, I heard you come home" he said "I was at Elle's because I would like to be able to sleep then stay here and let you and the girl in your room keep me awake" I said "Am I interrupting something" that random girl said and I took that time to leave.

I got to the lot and walked up to Elle "Sorry I took long" I said "It's fine but come on we have to stop by a gas station cause I need some more cigarettes" she said and we walked to the closest gas station which was the DX. When we were about to enter we saw two boys from the curtis gang working "Oh hell no lets go to a different gas station" Elle said "Just wait out here I'll be quick" I said walking in. One of the boy rolled his eyes and went to the garage. I walked up to the counter and said "A pack of cigarettes" I said and he handed me it and I handed him the money "It's on the house" he said "Why" I said "Cause your the most prettiest girl to walk in here" he said and smiled with a movie star smile. I laughed and put the pack and money in my pocket "Ok pretty boy" I said leave the gas station.