Chapter 8 ~

Chapter 8
Your POV
I got to the lot and Soda was standing by a tree, I rolled down my window and called him over. He came over and got in the car "Hey you ok" he placed his hand on my hand "Your shaking" he said and I stopped to take a breather "Ya I'm fine we just got to hurry" I said "Well do you know where Bucks is cause that's where Dally is" he said and I nodded and drove us to Bucks. When we got there Dally was shirtless dancing with some girls "Dally" Soda said and Dally came over to us confused "What are you doing here" he looked at me then back at Soda "And what are you doing with her" Dally said "Please Dally can you help us out" Soda said then Dally went upstairs and looked at us "Well are you coming" Dally said and we went upstairs to his room.

Dally sat down on his bed as Soda sat down on a chair and I looked around  "So what is it that you need help with" Dally said pulling out a cigarette "We're gonna go to New York but we know nothing about the place and you do so maybe you can help us out a bit please" Soda said. Dally started to laugh but when he saw we weren't laughing his face went serious "Wait really are you crazy" Dally said "Just think of it as a favor" I said and Dally gave in and told us what to do when we get there and some really helpful info "You two better not tell anyone that I helped you out" Dally said and me and Soda nodded "Thank you" Soda said and we left also I might have took some money from him while I was looking around but he doesn't need to know.

As I was getting in the car I heard my name get called and it was Elli "What are you doing" she said "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone" I said and she nodded so I told her our plan "Are you crazy you barely know him" she said "I know I know but don't worry everything will be fine just trust me" I said then I opened the door to the car "If you go I'll tell Aaron exactly what your doing" she said and I stopped and looked at her. "Your lying you wouldn't do that to me" I said and she grabbed my hands "I'm doing what's best for you" she said and I pulled back and got in the car "Goodbye Elli" I said "I'm sorry" she said and ran off.

I looked down "Was this really worth it" was all I can think "Hey if you don't want to do this it's fine I don't want to force you" Soda said as he was rubbing my hand with his thumb, but then I remembered that there was no going back cause I did have some what feeling for Soda and if we stayed then I can't be with him and my brother already wants me dead for what I've done by hanging out with the Curtis gang and stealing his car and his wallet. I looked at Soda and smiled and he smiled back "I'm gonna do it" I thought and I started to drive "There's no going back" I said and the long drive started.