Chapter 2 ~

Chapter 2
Soda's POV
I know I shouldn't be flirting with y/n but the thing is I've liked her since we were kids even if she stole my toys and told me she didn't want to play with me. "Is she gone" Steve said coming back to the counter "Ya she just left" I said sitting down on the stool "I know you like her but you know you can't be with her" he said sitting down on the other stool "I just wanna be with her Steve but I can't just cause our gang don't like hers and I don't even know why I'm supposed to hate them so much like what did they even do to us" I said "I don't know the reason Soda but just get over her there are plenty of other girl" he said "But none of them are like her" I said and Steve just shook his head.

"Hey Soda Steve got some cash were going to the drive in" Dally said walking into the store with Johnny and Pony "Were not giving you cash Dal" Steve said annoyed "Just give it to them" I said and Steve rolled his eyes then handed Dally some cash "Did you see the "wolf" gang out there" Pony said "Ya the y/n girl came in to buy some cigarettes and Soda flirted with her as always" Steve said. Dally walked up to me and said "Soda there are so many other girls and I will happily introduce you to some just get over that girl" "Fine fine i'll try lets just stop talking about it" I said annoyed and a bit mad.

Your POV
I was leaning against one of the gas pumps listening to Elle trying to convince Erik, Ryan, Ben, and Sam to go to the party tonight "We can't were doing something" Ben said "You guys are lame" Elle grabbed my arm and pulled me over to her "Sam y/n will be there" Elle said but the boys pulled Sam to them "No that is not working lets go" Erik said and they walked away. "Well lets go before those boys from the curtis gang come out" Elle said.

We went to her house and straight to her room I took off my shoes and placed it by the door. "So what should we wear cause there are gonna be some cute boys for us there" she said pulling out some outfits "Did you forget I'm dating someone" I said sitting down on the bean bag "Well cute boys for me then, now put this on" she said handing me a dress "I am not wearing a dress" I said putting the dress on the bed. She grabbed it "Oh yes you are or else I will tell your brother your dating Sam" she said handing it back to me "You would never" I said "Ok I won't i'm not that cruel but come on wear the dress" she said. I took the dress and said "Fine" then walked to the bathroom and changed, I walk back in and Elle was jumping up and down clapping her hands. I went to grab my shoes but I couldn't find them "Where are my shoes" I said "Oh wow since we cant't find them I guess that means you have to wear heels" she said smiling and handing me the heels she was hiding behind her back. I shook my head and put them on "Come on lets finish getting ready" she said.

Soda's POV
Dally told me there was gonna be a party tonight and I should go cause in his words "There will be girls there for you" so after work me and Steve went to my house. "Just wear something you usually wear" Steve said, I grabbed a shirt, pants, and a flannel and went to the bathroom to change. I changed and went out "Ya that's good" he said "Your going to this party too so you have to change as well" I said "That means I have to borrow some of your clothes" he said. I grabbed some clothes and handed them to him and he went to the bathroom and changed "Lets get going" I said and we left.