Chapter 7 ~

Chapter 7
Your POV
"Can I talk to you outside" Soda said and I nodded my head, we went outside and stood by the gate "Sorry I didn't want anyone to hear what I'm about to say" he held my hands and looked me in the eyes "I like you y/n" he said. I backed up making my hands fall from his and he looked at me worried "I'm sorry I'll leave" he said and started to walked towards the house but I stopped him "I just started to have feeling for you, but to do anything right now it might just be to soon" I said and Soda just smiled "I completely understand" he said "Anyways we can't do anything even if I had the same feelings for you because of the fact our gangs hate each other and it will all be too complicated" I said. Soda looked down but looked up at me with a smile "I have an idea" he said and I just looked at him confused and curious at the same time "I know this is gonna sound insane but what if we just leave town like grab some stuff and leave for a bit, and after the time passes and you still don't feel the same way then we will come back but if you do then we just stay gone cause this town already sucks when you think about it" he said and I honestly was down with that idea "Ok lets do it" I said and he hugged me picking me up from the floor and spun around in a circle. He put me down and looked at me a bit confused "So how are we gonna do this exactly" he said "Well we will grab some stuff and by that I mean the essentials and lets just meet up at the lot" I said and he nodded "Oh and we can ask Dally for some help cause I was thinking about going to New York and he use to live there so getting some information from him might just help" he said "Ok lets do this" I said and we both went our separate ways.

I got home and went inside and not to my surprise there was a girl here but the thing was they were asleep on the couch so I had to be real quiet. I took off my shoes and walked quietly to my room, I slowly opened my door and went inside slowly closing the door behind me. I turned on the light and went to my closet and grabbed two backpacks that were in there "Just the essentials" I thought to myself. I put some clothes and other things in one backpack and honestly it's just like packing for a trip expect this might be a forever trip.... maybe. I turned the lights off and left my room, I went straight to the kitchen and put some snacks in the other backpack and closed it. As I was leaving the house I saw my brother's keys on the table "We do need a ride so maybe I should just "borrow" his car" I thought to myself, I looked back at Aaron and that girl on the couch and grabbed the keys.

I went over to the door and was about to leave but his wallet was on the floor by him "I already took his keys so why not take his wallet too" I whispered, I went over to him as quiet as I can and grabbed the wallet but he grabbed my arm "What the hell do you think your doing" he said as the girl got off him and he stood up "Let me go" I said trying to pull my arm back but he had a tight grip that it felt like my arm was gonna break if I didn't get it free. "Are you trying to run away" he laughed "Go to your room right now and give me back my wallet and keys" he said still holding my arm, I reached for the keys that were in my back pocket and I felt his grip loosen so I took the opportunity to punch him right in the face. He went back and I grabbed the wallet that fell on the floor and the girl's jacket that was on the couch because why not and ran to the car, I got in the car really fast and drove to the lot as fast as I can that I was hoping the cops won't pull me over and that Soda was already there.