Chapter 3 ~

Chapter 3
Your POV
We entered the house and already there was a lot of people drunk "Come on lets get some drinks" Elle said pulling me to the table that was just covered with cups and bottles of alcohol "I can make you one of my special drinks" Elle said grabbing a cup but I just grabbed a beer instead "I'll have a beer for now" I said "Ok fine but later your having more than beer ok" she said making her drink. I took a couple of sips before Elle was already dragging me to the dance floor I swear this girl never stops but she sure knew how to have a good time. "Aw shit there here" she said pointing at the door, I turned to look and it was Soda, Steve, and Dally. They looked at us with a look of disgust and turned around beside Soda he just looked at me and smiled but I didn't smile back I just turned back around to face Elle "Lets go to a different party, I don't want them ruining our night out" she said before chugging down the rest of her drink and stared to head for the door but I grabbed her arm stopping her "Come on Elle lets just stay here there are a lot of people so we won't bump in to them as much and anyways there is no other party going on at the moment and if we stay I'll try one of your special drinks" I said and she smiled "Ok deal" she said heading towards the table with the drinks.

I was dancing alone cause Elle went to dance with a random dude "Hey y/n" a voice said. I turned around and it was Soda "Wanna dance" he said "I have to go bye" I said and walked off to the bathroom. I exited the bathroom and Elle saw me and went over to me "So the guy I was dancing with wants me to go with him to get something to eat and I wanna go so can I" she said "Let me make sure your not drunk first and if you aren't then yes you can" I said. I had her do somethings to make sure she wasn't drunk and she wasn't "So you will be ok without me" she said and I nodded my head, she hugged me and left with the guy. I started to walk to the door but I heard a voice calling at me to stop I turned around and it was Soda "Where are you going" he asked "Home" I said "Can I walk you home to make sure you get there safe and I promise I'll leave you alone" he said "Fine" I said he smiled and we left the house.

During the walk my feet were killing me cause of these stupid heels "Are you ok" Soda asked "These heels are killing my feet" I said "I can give you a piggyback ride" he said and I laughed "No i'm wearing a dress i'm not trying to reveal my ass" I said "Wait" he said. He took off his flannel and wrapped it around my waist and tied the two sleeves "There so no one can see anything" he said, I smiled at him and took off my heels and jumped on his back "Off to my house" I said pointing forward he laughed and started to run. I told him where to go and we made it to my house, I got off his back and fixed my dress then took off his flannel handing it to him "Keep it" he said. I smiled and went into my house but once I saw a girl's jacket and shirt on the floor I turned back "What's wrong" he asked "Lets go to the park" I said "Lets go" he said.