Chapter 5 ~

Chapter 5
Your POV
I woke up and Soda was just staring at me blushing, I smirked at him "Like what you see" I said giggling and he looked away. "Ew what's going on here" Pony said when he got to the living room and I realized what it probably looked like to him since I was on top of Soda and he was blushing, so I got up and grabbed my dress "I better go home" I said. Soda stood up and started to put on his shoes "I'll walk you and I know you don't like wearing those heels so I can give you a piggyback ride again" he said but I shook my head because I didn't want anyone from my gang seeing us, I grabbed my heels and put them on and was about to leave but I realized I had Soda's clothes on still "Oh shoot your clothes here I'll go change and give them back" I said walking towards the bathroom but Soda stopped me saying "No keep them and here you can use these I don't wear them" he handed me some shoes that looked used "Thanks" I said smiling then I gave him a hug and left.

Once I left his house I just ran not cause I was scared of socs beating me up but the gang seeing me because i'm wearing Soda's clothes and shoes and if they see me in them i'm dead. I got home and just ran straight to my room, I locked the door then plopped down on my bed tired but I heard knocking on my door and I groaned "Leave me alone Aaron" I said "Y/n it's me Elli open up" Elli said. I quickly got up and changed really fast then hid Soda's shoes and clothes under my bed and opened the door.

"Hey Elli how was it with that guy" I said sitting down on the bed and she laid down "It went really good he was so nice and good looking I really hit the jackpot but I feel bad for ditching you at the party" she sat up "Where did you go after the party cause I know for a fact you didn't go home because I saw a new girl's coat on the couch" she said. I couldn't just say I slept at the curtis house so I lied to her "I slept at Sam's house" I said and she jumped up "I just got the best idea" she said. I tilted my head "What is it" I said "We go on a double date I can bring Jack and you can bring Sam" she said "Sure let me just call Sam" I said. I called him and told him then went back to Elli and spent the rest of the time before the double date with her.

We got ready and headed to the Dingo where Jack already was and Elli ran up to him and gave him a big hug. We all sat down in a booth and that's when Sam got here, he went and sat down by me and kissed my cheek "Aw look how cute they are" Elli said and I just smiled "So how did you two meet" Sam said "Well we met at the party and then we went to his place spent time together and fell asleep" Elli said but then she smirked and said "So what did you two do last night" she laughed "What are you talking about I was with the gang" Sam said and Elli stopped laughing and she looked at me "I thought you went to Sam's house after the party" she said "Y/n what did you do after the party and don't lie" Sam said and my face went pale.