25.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

May 2
Saturday

"I don't give one fuck." I looked in Santanas face annoyed. When people keep bothering you over the same thing it gets old and annoying, exactly why I stayed to myself.

"Just leave that shit alone ain't gone get you nowhere, and stop cussing"

The grammar.

"I'm mad it's not going to stop no time soon, better deal with it." I rolled my eyes sitting up from his bed. "What the history behind you and India?"

"Uh, I fucked her twice that's all."

"That's cute I'm going to need for you to tell this dumb ass to leave me alone. Clearly she stuck on you I honestly don't see why."

Yanking his head back, he eyed me laughing, "Now you doing too much."

"I'm not. As boosie said this bitch ain't even all that."

"Bro!" He slapped my thigh doing a light laugh.

"I'm so serious she got one more time to mention me in her story." "This man is regular!"

"Then why you with me?"

Can't even be funny. Being around him was different everything felt good, I like that feeling. "Shut up let me be a jokester for a second."

"Yeah that's what I thought"

𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗵

15 minutes ago

"Yep now she got my attention. Ain't nothing wrong with me making this dumb ass looking stupider."

𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗵

Stop mentioning me you are a stalker.

Girl bye funny how you made him block and unfollow me. He not gone be with you for long.

😂 okay just stop mentioning me

Drop the address

Now you want to fight ove- okay. Come get him you keep saying gimme cause, I got him dumbass. How stupid you look now.

"She so dumb like really dumb, I'm done. That was fun."

"What you said?" He grabbed my phone. "She stay fighting somebody can't even fight...cause you got him, love that."

Putting my Tik Tok on the timer I quickly sat up propping it on his dresser. " I told her do it, put your back into it look back when you do it yeah just move shawty say I'm smooth if she try me like a lame I'mma make the news." I repeated carefully doing the dance. "Ow!" I jumped after Santana slapped my butt hard.