new home.

CHAPTER THREENEW HOME!

CHAPTER THREE
NEW HOME!

Adonis

Some light hits my eyes making me press my head further into my pillow. "You're suffocating my boobs," I hear a woman mutter and I open my eyes in surprise.

My mate looks down at me with amusement swirling in her eyes. "You like being a little spoon?" She asks me and I feel my face heat up. "Sorry," I mutter before getting off of her.

"Don't be," she coos before gently grabbing my chin and kissing my cheek. "Pack a duffle we're going home," she tells me before getting off my bed and walking out of my room.

"Wait, you're just wearing a shirt!" I yell and she turns to look at me. "I want to get some food," she says and I carry her into my room. She laughs as I close the door and I set her on my bed. "There's nothing in those fridges, trust me," I say and she falls back into my bed.

"I'm going to pack, we'll stop by a diner on the way," I promise her and she smiles up at me. "Okay, pack lightly, I already called some people to pack for you," she informs me before grabbing her phone.

I grab my empty duffle bag and I shove some clothes into it. Aella's phone rings and she quickly answers it. "What do you want Jax?"

Who the heck is Jax?

"I let Jonathan in my room, did he tell you why he was in there?" She asks this Jax.

"Good, it's going to be a surprise," I feel her looking at me and I bite my bottom lip. "Mind your own business Jax," she growls out before hanging up.

I stand up and hand her some shorts and another shirt. "Thanks," she mutters before walking into the bathroom. I sit on my bed, looking around my room. I'm going to miss this place.

"Adonis meet me in my office," Aleu tells me through the mind link right when Aella walks out of the bathroom. "Aella," I start and she looks at me, man, she takes my breath away.

"I-I have talk to my Alpha, are you okay with being in here?" I ask her and she nods, putting on her heels from last night. "

-

I won't ask who Jax is. I won't ask who Jax is. I won't ask who Jax is...I won't!

"So who's Jax?" I ask Aella as she pulls out of the driveway. She chuckles before lowering her window. "He's this annoying little bastard, you'll meet him soon," she says, that's not what I meant.