elsa's lovin'.

CHAPTER TWELVEELSA'S LOVIN'!

CHAPTER TWELVE
ELSA'S LOVIN'!

Aella

It had been a full week since we have received the news that my sister is alive. As my family was rejoicing I felt anger. I should have known Jacob wouldn't have killed his mate. She's been with him for 7 years and we weren't looking for her. She's my sister and I had failed her.

I felt my stomach hurting and I rush out of bed, running into the bathroom. I throw up yesterday's food and I felt Adonis hold up my hair. "Are you okay?" He asks me and I stand up. "I think so," I mutter before grabbing my toothbrush.

I watch him lean against the door and he crosses his arms. "What?" I ask and he gives me a small smile. His smiles make my heart stop and he kisses my mark. "I want you to relax today," relax? I can't relax when my sister is with my enemy.

"I'll be with Jonathan and we'll take care of things," he tells me and I sigh. "Fine, Elsa and Stella have been dying for me to hang out," I say and he wraps his huge arms around my waist. "I love you, you know that?" He said and I wrap my arms around his waist. "I love you more," I whisper against his lips and he slowly shakes his head.

"Not possible," he closes the gap and I guess we ended up on the bed with no clothes on.

-

"You're glowing," Elsa whispers as we sit by the pool. "I think that's the sun reflecting off my skin."

Stella shakes her head, "Are you pregnant?" I choke on my saliva and I fall into the pool. "Say sike right now," I say and Elsa gasps. "That must be it!"

I climb out of the pool, we're entering a war, I can't be.

Elsa grabs my arm, "I have a test in my room!" She and Stella take me upstairs. "This is so exciting!" Stella comments as we enter Elsa and Jax's room. Elsa grabs a pregnancy test from under the sink and she opens it. "Pee on the end and we'll wait 5 minutes for the results," she says and I take the test.

"I'm going to throw up," I mutter and Stella pats my back.

We waited for 5 minutes and I sit at the end of the bed. "I don't want to look at it," I say and Elsa grabs the test without looking at the results. "What if you are? Are you not going to be happy about it?" She asks and I look down.

"We will support you always, pregnant or not," Stella adds, and my eyes water. I give Elsa a nod and she looks at it.

"Y-you're pregnant," she whispers and I place my head in my hands. Another weakness. "My best friend is pregnant!" She yells before she and Stella hug together while jumping. They look at me and I slump my shoulders. "Alpha, dead birds we're left at our gate," Zane tells me through the mind link and I close my eyes.

"Nobody saw anything?" I ask him and for a second I hear nothing. "Nobody saw anything and they left nothing behind," he informs me and I inwardly groan. "Clean up, thank you."

I look at my friends, "How am I going to tell Adonis?" I ask them and the door opens, coming in was Jax. "Tell that bitch what?" I roll my eyes, "That I'm pregnant," I tell him and he looks at me with an ugly shocked face. "Pregnant? Oh my- I'm going to be an uncle!" He says and he hugs me. I hide a smile as I hug him back.

"That's amazing news!" He adds as he pulls away. "Is it? I mean with all that's going on?" Jax smiles at me. "Especially with all that's going on."

-

I sit at the head of the table as my family and I eat outside. Elsa sends me a look and I sigh, I stand up and I hold a glass of water. "Uh, guys," I say, why am I so nervous. I pregnant, not leaving the pack.

I feel Adonis' eyes burn at the side of my face and I clear my throat. "I have a baby in my belly," I blurt out and I open one eye to see everyone but who already knows, look at me in shock.

"P-pregnant? You're pregnant?" Adonis says and I nod, a smile breaks on his face and he stands up, hugging me tightly. All of a sudden I hear my mother scream. "Another grandbaby!" She cheers and she hugs me. I hear my dad say he's old and I laugh, he's only 47.

"Why is there a baby in her tummy?" Bubba asks and I hear Andy tell him I ate it, asshole.

As of right now, I should be a month in. Real wolves have a pregnancy lasting 3-4 months, we're almost similar. We, however, last 4-5 months, I really hope the baby's born before we actually fight. I won't let my mate see the horror of what a war could do.

-

"Can we think of names?" Adonis asks me while looking at my stomach. We are laying down on my bed and he just can't stop looking at it. "It's a bit, early babe," I tell him and he pouts. My mate is so cute, I swear.

I play with his hair, "Shoot," I let him and he thinks. "For a boy, I was thinking Atlas or Romeo, for a girl maybe Pandora or Charity," he says and I cringe at the last name.

"Charity? We're not giving her away dumbass," I point out and he let out a laugh. "You're funny babe, what names were you thinking about?" He places a soft blanket over both of us and he brings me closer to his body. "Some of your family is Italian right?" I ask him, his last name, Accardi, sounds Italian.

"Yeah, why? What were you thinking?"

"Adagio or Angelo for a boy, Amelia or Athena for a girl," I tell him and he visibly cringes. "What's your obsession with A's?" He asks me and I shrug. "I don't know, we could be like werewolf Kardashians or something," I joke and he laughs.

"Anyway," I start while tracing his jawline. "We have time for names, we have worse things to worry about."

Worse things like Jacob Bently.

-
:)