rogue war.

CHAPTER FIFTEENROUGE WAR!

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
ROUGE WAR!

12 years ago
2009

"Alpha Xavier," a voice calls out and Uriah looks up to see his Beta walk into his office. "Ronan," he says with a smile but it instantly falls as he notices the bitter look on his face. "Are you okay?" He asks in concern for his pack member.

"There's a problem, your daughter started a fight with an elder," he says and Uriah instantly stood up, knowing Aella was capable of starting childish things like a fight.

"Where?" He asks and both were out the door. "Near the border," Ronan informs him and Uriah stops. "Near the humans? My daughter wouldn't dare to expose us," he says and Ronan's eye twitches. "Yet here we are."

Ronan Bently leads him into the forest and Uriah felt that something was off. "Get me 5 warriors by the border," he mind links his Delta, Geroge Steffano.

Ronan stops and he looks at Uriah. "There is no fight, is there?" Ronan shook his head as he brought out a silver dagger.

"Do you know how much I loathe your perfect family, Alpha?" Ronan spits out and Uriah felt his wolf become agitated.

"Your beautiful mate, your strong children, I loathe that the Moon Goddess favored you," Ronan adds, making Uriah clench his fists. "I want your family, I want your power, I want to be Alpha!" Ronan swings the dagger towards his neck but Uriah ducks, instantly throwing Ronan to the floor.

A smell hit his nose, Rogues, 6 of them circle the Alpha and Beta. "You planned this," Uriah says as threw the dagger far away. "I knew you'd overpower me, I had to bring some backup," Ronan replies with an evil smirk.

"You bastard," Uriah whispers and he looks at the 7 wolves ready to pounce on him. He shifts into his wolf and the Rogues attacked him. Uriah felt their canines bit into his fur as he rips into a Rogue's neck.

As if on cue the 5 warriors and Delta help their Alpha. "Alpha who did this?" George asks and Uriah looks around, looking for Ronan.

"Our newest enemy, Ronan Bently."

-

10 years ago
2011

"Dad, we are not going to let them get away with them taking mom, we have to do something!" Aella Xavier exclaims to her father. Uriah groans out in annoyance, "I know, Aella, I just don't know what to do," he says and she scoffs.