marking her.

Rated-R

CHAPTER SEVENMARKING HER!

CHAPTER SEVEN
MARKING HER!

Adonis

It's been a week and a half since I have been here, I love every moment of it. Aella is nothing like what people say about her and her pack, she's an amazing Alpha. Speaking of the pack, they know I'm her mate, even before the ceremony of accepting me into the pack; they treat me as if I'm already apart of them.

Aella and I were running in the forest around the lake and I have never felt this free in my entire life. I watch her transform back into her human form and she quickly puts on my shirt. I go behind a tree and I transform back, I sigh before putting on my shorts. I walk back to my mate and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Pick me up," she whispers and I did as told. She wraps her arms around my waist and she presses a kiss against my cheek. "Let's go home," she tells me softly and I hold her tightly, walking back to the house.

-

I walk out of the shower and Aella was thrashing around in the bed. "Adonis," she whines and I gulp, she's in a rut. She sits up making the shirt hug her figure as she drags herself off the bed.

"I need you," she says and I lock the door before standing in front of her. I close the space between us and I gently place my lips on hers. She moans as she runs her hands from my neck to my hair. She pushes me against the wall and I place my hands on her hips.

I pick her up and I walk towards the bed, gently placing her down. "Are you sure?" I ask her, wanting her to want this as much as I want this. "I've been sure," she mutters as her fingers run down my abs.

She presses her thighs together but I eagerly rip them apart. Fuck, she isn't wearing underwear. Her private was glistening in the moonlight and I feel myself shudder just by gazing at it. I run my tongue down her clit and I almost moaned at the sweet taste. She slightly pulls on my hair as I eat her out.

"Look at me, my Lune," she says in her Alpha voice and it turns me on. I look into her dark eyes and she bites her lip. She grips the sheet and I grip onto her thighs. "S-stop, I'm close," she tells me but I don't pull away, she moans loudly as my tongue explores her inside. She came into my mouth and I pull away licking the juices that dripped down my chin.

Aella stands up and she pushes me into the bed. She takes off my towel and my member sprung out. She chuckles darkly, "I can smell your arousal. It's intoxicating," Aella comments, and I gulp as she takes hold of my cock.

My mouth waters at the sight of her licking my tip. I groan loudly, dropping my head on the pillow as she takes me into her mouth.